Throughout Disney World’s temporary closure and its subsequent phased reopening, Annual Passholders have received multiple communications with various options regarding extending or canceling their passes.
Another round of emails is starting to arrive in inboxes this week for Passholders on the monthly payment plan who chose to extend their passes.
The email is asking Passholders to “finalize” their pass extension, as well as “confirm your new schedule of monthly payments.” Passholders must complete three steps in order to finalize the process, outlined in the email below.
Step two requires an electronic signature. When you click on the link, you will be brought to another page where you provide your account information.
From there, you will give Disney consent to use your electronic signature in connection with your new Monthly Payment Agreement.
Finally, you will provide your electronic signature to complete the confirmation process.
Disney is asking Passholders to complete this process by November 1st, 2020. If these steps are not taken, the extension of the Annual Pass will be canceled.
Keep in mind that you may already see your new extended deadline reflected in your My Disney Experience account. This seems to be an additional measure on Disney’s part to triple check that all of their Annual Passholders who chose to extend are sure of their decision.
Did you choose to extend or cancel your Disney World Annual Pass? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- NEW Details Released New Disney Enchantment Fireworks Show!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- Are Wait Times STILL Low in Disney World?
- Disney World to Live Stream Brand NEW 50th Anniversary Fireworks Shows EARLY
- Why You May Hear Fireworks EXTRA Late Tonight in Disney World
- Mickey Pumpkin Wreaths Are GONE in Magic Kingdom
- A Fan Favorite Part of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Was Missing Today
- Kate Hudson’s Fabletics is Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Select Guests Will Be Able to Ride Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance EARLY
- What You Need to Know About the Virtual Queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!