Throughout Disney World’s temporary closure and its subsequent phased reopening, Annual Passholders have received multiple communications with various options regarding extending or canceling their passes.
Another round of emails is starting to arrive in inboxes this week for Passholders on the monthly payment plan who chose to extend their passes.
The email is asking Passholders to “finalize” their pass extension, as well as “confirm your new schedule of monthly payments.” Passholders must complete three steps in order to finalize the process, outlined in the email below.
Step two requires an electronic signature. When you click on the link, you will be brought to another page where you provide your account information.
From there, you will give Disney consent to use your electronic signature in connection with your new Monthly Payment Agreement.
Finally, you will provide your electronic signature to complete the confirmation process.
Disney is asking Passholders to complete this process by November 1st, 2020. If these steps are not taken, the extension of the Annual Pass will be canceled.
Keep in mind that you may already see your new extended deadline reflected in your My Disney Experience account. This seems to be an additional measure on Disney’s part to triple check that all of their Annual Passholders who chose to extend are sure of their decision.
Wondering if you can renew your previously expired Annual Pass? Here’s what we know!
Did you choose to extend or cancel your Disney World Annual Pass? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Where to Find the NEW 100th Anniversary Balloons at Disney World
- Disney World Refillable Mugs Got a NEW 100th Anniversary Makeover
- Check Out the NEW Tower of Terror-Themed Snack in Disney World!
- ALERT: A HUGELY Popular Snack Has Returned to Magic Kingdom!
- See the NEW 100th Anniversary Loungefly in Disney World
- Hidden Secrets of Animal Kingdom in Disney World
- Mickey Brings Back an Old Look to His Meet and Greet in Disney World!
- Disney World’s Biggest Store Has CHANGED
- We Can’t Wait For These Two HUGE Disney World Changes Next Week!
- 50 Things from Disney World’s 50th Anniversary That Are Sticking Around!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
2 Replies to “Disney World is Asking Passholders on Monthly Payment Plan to Confirm Their Extensions By November 1st”
We cancelled our Annual passes back when Disney announced you could. Still waiting for our refunds though. First told mid-September……now mid-to-late October!! Don’t understand why so long. Disney never has a problem taking our money. Like when we pay for 4 Annual Passes in one lump sum every year or how Disney takes their DVC dues every first of the month with no hesitation. All the “Disney Magic” has been erased in our household!!
I am in the same exact boat! I too was told the same date, no refunds as of yet and they just withdrew a third payment!