While Downtown Disney has reopened for guests, the Disneyland theme parks and hotels remain closed at this time. Since there is no current confirmed plans as to when the parks and hotels might reopen, Disney has been communicating with hotel guests on an as-needed basis when they can no longer accommodate their upcoming reservation.
While Disneyland has yet to announce reopening plans, we’ve learned today that guests with hotel reservations through late September will now need to modify or cancel.
The latest extension of Disneyland’s cancellations impacts guests with upcoming hotel reservations with arrivals through September 26. Communication is being sent to these guests with information on their options when it comes to cancelling or modifying their reservation.
Impacted guests will not be charged any Disney-imposed modification or cancellation fees during this time. If a guests neglects to modify or cancel their reservation by their check-in date, the reservation will be cancelled without any penalties or fees.
Some packages, however, may contain third party reservations, such as rental car reservations or travel protection. Guests with these sorts of reservation components would need to reach out to those third party companies directly.
At this time, guests can currently book new reservations with arrivals starting on October 1st. This does not mean that Disneyland will reopen on October 1st, as this has been a moving date for the past several months. But Disneyland has been showing more signs of life these days as they prepare to reopen, whenever they get the approval from the state government.
Click here for the latest reopening developments in Orange County and what that could mean for Disneyland’s reopening!
Let us know in the comments below if you have had a Disneyland reservation this year that was impacted by the closures.
- NEWS! Los Angeles County Issues New Stay-Home Order
- Disneyland Resort Has a New Health and Safety Announcement in Downtown Disney
- Jingle All The Way With This Sipper And Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort!
- Passholders Can Reserve Their Time to Buy a Spider-Bot (and Other Avengers Campus Merch!) in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- Another Dining Location Will Reopen in Downtown Disney Today!
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- NEWS! Avengers Campus Merchandise is Coming SOON to Downtown Disney!
- The Walt Disney Company Has Been In A ‘New York State of Mind’ For Decades
- NEWS: California Governor Newsom Announces New Curfew For Various Counties
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!