Today, August 11st, is the last day for Disney World Annual Passholders to cancel their passes in the wake of the global health crisis. Disney extended an offer to their Passholders to either receive an automatic one-month extension on their passes, or in lieu of the extension they could choose to cancel. Those who choose to cancel will receive a partial refund for their passes.
With today being the last day to decide, we tried to reach out to Disney to see how busy the phone lines were, and we discovered that they were in fact completely jammed!
We tried calling the V.I.PASSHOLDER line today and got an automated message saying that all circuits were busy.
Keep in mind that if you are having difficulty reaching the V.I.PASSHOLDER line at (407) 939-7277, you can also attempt to reach out to a Cast Member via Disney’s online chat system.
We were able to reach a Cast Member and chatted with them for approximately 15 minutes. The process was very quick and easy to do. The Cast Member sent us an online form to fill out in order to process the cancellation request.
Keep this in mind today if you decide to cancel your Annual Pass! We aren’t sure how long the phone lines will be jammed, but if you cannot reach a Cast Member by phone, try to do so by chat!
Still deciding whether or not to cancel your pass? Find out how much your refund amount will be by clicking here!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? What decisions have you made regarding the status of your pass? Did you extend your expiration date? Will you be cancelling? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Annual Passes
- Who is Walt Disney World for Right Now?
- NEWS! A Disney World Annual Passholder-Exclusive Shopping Event is Happening TOMORROW!
- Looking to Cancel Your Disney World Annual Pass Today? If You Can’t Get Through By Phone, Here’s What We Recommend
- Disney Outlines Options for Annual Passholder Refunds and Extensions Ahead of This Week’s Deadline
- NEWS! Disney World Issues Additional One-Month Extension to Some Annual Passholders Today
- Annual Passholders Can Save 30% on Their Bookings at Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resorts This Summer!
- If You Have an Unactivated Annual Pass, You Can Still Reserve Your Spot for a Day in Disney World!
- Breaking Down Walt Disney World’s Annual Passholder Discounts and Perks
- SeaWorld Adds Free Upgrades for Annual Passholders Continuing Monthly Payments
- Disney Releases Information On How to Receive Partial Refunds for Annual Passes Due to Park Closures