Disney’s Animal Kingdom is back open!
While we’ve been excited to travel across the park to see sights like Expedition Everest, the Valley of Mo’ara, and more, Disney fans are about to have an inside look into the park by one of the people who helped create it!
Although Animal Kingdom is open for guests to explore, Joe Rohde and his family are taking guests on a trip around the world to look at the places that inspired the creation of the park!
The 5-part video series will detail specific architecture and design choices that were made throughout Animal Kingdom. As the Rohde family shows Disney fans the buildings and framework that helped bring Africa, Asia, and more! You can start the “The Rohde’s, Less Traveled” by learning about the windows that were installed in Animal Kingdom below!
What is your favorite part of Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Barbecue Smackdown! Flame Tree vs. Regal Eagle Smokehouse
- NEWS! Disney World Adds Park Hours Through Mid-December
- NEWS! Disney World Extends Weekend Hours Through October 12th!
- CUTE ALERT! There’s a NEW Baby Giraffe Over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Disney+ Review: “Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom”
- The Ultimate Guide to Pumpkin Treats at the Walt Disney World Parks
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 23rd!
- THREE New Baby Rhinos Are on the Way Just in Time to Celebrate World Rhino Day in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 22nd!
- AllEars Readers Said They Would NOT Eat This Food Again at Walt Disney World