We’ve been missing our days walking down Disneyland’s streets with a churro in one hand and a bag full of merchandise in the other!
Although the parks are closed until further notice, that doesn’t mean there still isn’t construction happening in Disneyland!
While we’ve been walking around Downtown Disney, we stopped by Disneyland’s gates for old times’ sake. But, we spotted that the construction happening at the Emporium on Main Street has become more visible (and makes us even more excited to return)!
The scaffolding has started to stretch all the way up with so you can see the different poles and beams that Cast Members are working on during the closures. However, there isn’t any masking to hide the scaffolding like there normally would be with guests around.
While we aren’t sure when Disneyland will be opening again to visitors, we’ll keep you updated on everything happening in the area!
What is your favorite thing to do in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Halloween Treats Arrive Including Villain-Themed Cupcakes!
- If You Missed Out on This Disney Collectible From Last Year, You’re in Luck!
- Why is Walt Disney World SO Big?
- This Ice Cream in Disneyland Has INSECTS In It?!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disneyland Gave Me Nightmares
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained