We’ve been missing our days walking down Disneyland’s streets with a churro in one hand and a bag full of merchandise in the other!
Although the parks are closed until further notice, that doesn’t mean there still isn’t construction happening in Disneyland!
While we’ve been walking around Downtown Disney, we stopped by Disneyland’s gates for old times’ sake. But, we spotted that the construction happening at the Emporium on Main Street has become more visible (and makes us even more excited to return)!
The scaffolding has started to stretch all the way up with so you can see the different poles and beams that Cast Members are working on during the closures. However, there isn’t any masking to hide the scaffolding like there normally would be with guests around.
While we aren’t sure when Disneyland will be opening again to visitors, we’ll keep you updated on everything happening in the area!
What is your favorite thing to do in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS! Disneyland President Says the Resort is “in Limbo” Without Reopening Guidance from the State
- An Artwork Installation Honoring Chadwick Boseman Was Unveiled Today in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS! Disneyland Resort Cancels Upcoming Hotel Reservations Through the Second Week of October
- Disneyland’s Throwback Minnie Mouse Ears Are STILL Gone Today!
- Boys and Girls of Every Age Can See Something Strange with ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas Ears’ Now in Disneyland!
- A New Collection Inspired by Your Fantasyland Favorites Will Be Coming to the New Disneyland Resort Shopping Reservation System Soon!
- These NEW Signs Show We’re One Step Closer to Visiting Disneyland Once Again
- NEW Disneyland Throwback Ears Have Arrived at Downtown Disney (And They Went Fast!)
- NEWS! Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro Calls for Disneyland’s Reopening in New Health and Safety Presentation
- NEWS! Disneyland Will Expand Mobile Order Offerings When the Parks Reopen