If you are travelling to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge‘s Batuu in Disneyland bring your taste buds! There are some new items coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in the next few days! Plus, you’ll be able to start booking some items 60 days in advance.
Starting October 21 you will be able to book advanced reservations up to 60 days in advance for Oga’s Cantina, Savi’s Workshop, and Droid Depot on the Disneyland website or in the Disneyland app.
Five new food items are coming to the new land on October 16. Oga’s Cantina will be introducing a new charcuterie plate, Happabore Sampler. The sampler will include cured meats, artisan cheeses, pickled and preserved rations, and crackers.
In Docking Bay 7 look for a new Garden Patty Bun for the kids made of a bao bun, roasted carrots, house sauce, and an orange.
Ronto Roasters will be offering a new plant-based Ronto-less Garden Wrap made of a plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread all wrapped in pita. You’ll also find Kyryll Pork Rinds with cinnamon-sugar on the menu served in a MSE-6 Series Repair Droid souvenir vessel.
Last up there is a new mix of sweet and salty at Kat Saka’s Kettle. Look for new Chocolate Popcorn made with Crait Red Salt. Wondering what Crait Red salt is? Disney explains it as salt from an uninhabited red mineral world called Crait that is dusted by a layer of white salt.
What do you think of the new food items? Let us know which items you’ll be eating on your next visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Want to learn more about Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? We can help!
- Advance Reservations Now Available for Oga’s Cantina and MORE in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Update: New Sweet, Savory, and Plant-Based Menu Items Plus 60-Day Advanced Reservations!
- Droid Depot in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Now Accepting Reservations
- Star Wars Crash Course: Watch These Shows and Films Before Visiting Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World
- Our Visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Without a Reservation