There’s one more reason to say “I Do” to Disney’s new streaming service Disney+! Freeform channel’s Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings will be moving to Disney+ when it launches on November 12 — and that isn’t all!
New episodes will premiere on Disney+ in 2020, before then past episodes will start streaming on November 12.
The series follows couples planning their weddings, anniversaries, and proposals at Disney locations around the world.
You get to see iconic locations in the parks transform into romantic locations for weddings including:
- Disney Fairytale Wedding at Tower of Terror
- Disney Fairytale Wedding at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Fairytale Wedding at the China Pavilion at Epcot
In addition you get an inside look at planning a Disney wedding, anniversary, or proposal!
Watch this special message from the show’s hosts tWitch and Allison Holker:
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Check Out this Disney Dream Job and Get Paid $1000 to Watch Disney Movies
- New Trailer Released for Disney’s Live-Action Remake of “Lady and the Tramp”
- “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” to Debut on Disney+ Streaming Service
- Disney+ Streaming Service Now Available for Pre-Order
- D23 Expo Update: Disney+ Streaming Service Debuts Along with Trailers, Previews, and Posters of Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel Series and Movies
- NEWS: An All New Holiday Movie Starring Anna Kendrick is Coming to Disney+!
- Disney Announces Bundle Pricing for ESPN+, Hulu, and New Disney+ Streaming Services
- Why Disney+ Will Make It Easier To Cut The Cord
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!