We’ve had so much Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news this week, as the land that we’ve all been waiting for finally officially opened on May 31!
On top of everything else we’ve learned this week, we’ve found that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is home to a collectible Mouse Droid popcorn bucket!
What’s a Mouse Droid popcorn bucket? No, it’s NOT a popcorn bucket in the shape of Mickey Mouse as a Droid! Star Wars fans know Mouse Droids — or MSE-6 droids — are hard-working little droids that do repairs and deliver messages across the galaxy.
A Blue Milk Sipper — Bubo Wamba Family Farms Novelty Drink Vessel — was supposed to be available at the Milk Stand, but we haven’t spotted it yet. It’s supposed to resemble a vintage milk bottle with a carrying strap and two logos — a Bantha logo and a Thala-Siren logo. We’ll let you know when these new sippers are available!
Will you be adding the Mouse Droid popcorn bucket to your Disney collection? Let us know in the comments!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is NOW OPEN! Don't miss these posts about the new land:
- The Top 10 Must-Do's in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Savi's Workshop in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Lets You Build Your Own Lightsaber
- First Look: DJ Rex is on Deck and Drinks Abound at Oga's Cantina
- This Might be the Weirdest Thing You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- All the Details on Shopping in Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!