Just when we thought Minnie Ears couldn’t get any better…
Today, Disney announced that an all-new Disney Parks Designer Collection would be available on May 24 at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts! These ears have been created by designers, celebrities, and artists.
A new pair of designer ears are going to be released each month! These ears will be created by designers like COACH, Betsey Johnson, and Vera Wang. They will also be ears created by celebrities like Heidi Klum and Karlie Kloss.
Artists from around the world have also created designs based on your favorite Disney characters and attractions.
And… you will now be able to get your Mickey Ears on a beanie!
Attraction designs like the Enchanted Tiki Room ears seen below have been created by Imagineers like Kim Irvine, Kevin Rafferty, and Joe Rohde.
Other artist designers include NOAH, SHAG, Jerrod Maruyama, Dave Perillo, and John Coulter.
Below is schedule for when each pair of ears is set to release!
- HARVEYS – May 24
- Betsey Johnson – Summer 2019
- ALEX AND ANI – Summer 2019
- Noah Fine Art – Summer 2019
- Kim Irvine – Summer 2019
- Her Universe – Summer 2019
- SHAG – Summer 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- Heidi Klum – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- Loungefly – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
And great news! You’ll also be able to purchase these ears on shopDisney.com.
Which pair of these new Designer Ears is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!