Recipes Grilled Pears Sandwich Garden View Lounge Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
8 Slices Pumpernickel Bread
2 ounces Pecan pieces
2 Basil Leaves
¼ teaspoon Salt
1 ounce Balsamic Vinegar
2 ounces Sweet Rice Wine
8 ounces Mayonnaise
.15 ounces Garlic
Combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth.
Gorgonzola Cheese Spread
6 ½ ounces Gorgonzola Cheese
9 ½ ounces Cream Cheese
3 Spinach Leaves
In a food processor, combine Gorgonzola Cheese and Cream Cheese together and blend.
2 Pears, peeled and cores removed
Slice pears 1/4 inch slices and grill on both sides, then cool.
• Slice Pumpernickel into two slices.
• Spread Pecan Mayo on one slice
• Spread Gorgonzola Cheese Spread on other slice.
• Lay pear and spinach leave over the cheese spread.
• Top with another slice of bread and remove the crusts.
• Cut sandwiches into triangles.