Recipe Au Gratin Potatoes Breakfast Cinderella’s Royal Table Magic Kingdom
Yield: 6 servings
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. white pepper
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
3 cups milk
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
4 cups diced and cooked potatoes
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup fresh and cooked bacon bits
1/2 cup diced onions
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Dice and cook the potatoes. Dice onions.
3. Gather remaining ingredients. Melt butter. Add onion and saute. Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir to make a paste. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add 3 cups milk. Stir until lumps are gone. Cook mixture 10 minutes and continue stirring.
5. Add potatoes, cheese and seasonings. Mix until cheese is melted.
6. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes.