Renting Disney Vacation Club Points
AllEars® is pleased to partner with the largest and most well known DVC Rental company, David’s Vacation Club Rentals. David has been in the business (since 2005) providing both members and non-members the opportunity to rent Deluxe Disney Villas at great savings.
DVC is an acronym for Disney Vacation Club. The Disney Vacation Club (DVC) is the Disney version of a vacation ownership program and was created in 1991 by Disney Vacation Development, Inc., a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company.
Unlike a traditional timeshare where owners buy a specific size unit in a set time of year, the DVC works on a point system giving owners the flexibility to travel when they want, as often as they want, for however long they want, and in whatever size unit they choose.
If a DVC owner is unable to use their alloted points before they expire they sometimes will rent them out. That is where David’s Vacation Club Rentals comes in. The company will assist owners with DVC rentals matching up the guest date and resort requests with the member’s available time.
Renting points from David’s Vacation Club Rentals for stays at a Disney Vacation Club property can save you hundreds of dollars off the regular rack rates.
SAMPLE RATE COMPARISONS
The following example is for a stay at Disney’s Old Key West Resort with a check in date of July 9, 2017 checking out July 14, 2017. It is a Sunday to Friday stay (5 nights).
|Room Type||Central Reservations||Using Points||Savings|
Some savings are more significant and some are less. DVC members pay premium points to stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday). Also, resorts have different point requirements.
The following example is for a stay at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (Lake view) with a check in date of May 21, 2017, checking out May 28, 2017. It is a Sunday to Sunday stay (7 nights).
|Room Type||Central Reservations||Using Points||Savings|
As you can see, there are always enough savings to consider using rented points for your stay. Each situation will be different (room type, resort, travel dates) but the savings are real. These rates were accurate at the time of publication (10/2016). You may qualify for certain discounts not included in the central reservations rate examples.
Disney Vacation Club Members With Extra Points
If you are a DVC member and you’ve considered renting out your points but don’t have the extra time it takes to complete a rental, or if you just don’t want to handle the responsibility of the rental process, consider David’s Vacation Club Rentals. David can provide the guidance and the guests to make the rental process very easy and painless for you.
Full details of David’s rental program are available inside his “Member’s” section. You can gain access to the “member’s” section of David’s site through this link:
David’s Vacation Club Rentals takes the worry out of renting DVC points and saves you money.
- David’s Vacation Club Rentals has been in business since 2005 and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- You get Peace of Mind! You don’t have to search for someone to rent points from and wonder if they are legitimate and you will really get the accommodations you want. No worries someone will rip you off.
- You will have access to Disney’s online check-in service, saving you time once you arrive at the resort.
Here is what AllEars readers had to say when we did reference checks on the company:
- “I have used David & his service twice now and have wonderful experiences both times. We have never had a problem checking in, all was very smooth and the information was there. I will say that I have recommended his service to others and 2 other family members did use it this last trip. I will continue to recommend it and unless the Poly runs a super great deal (unlikely!) we will continue to book DVC through David. The only other thing that would stop me would be if we bought points ourselves, in which case I’d use his service to sell my points if needed.” Leah Mulhearn
- “A few years back I had Disney Vacation Club points that would expire and somewhere on a message board I saw someone mention Dave’s web site. To say the least I was hesitant because I had no idea whether it was some kind of sham or for real. I went into the web site and reviewed how it worked and asked a lot of questions and then gave my points to Dave to rent. I went from start to finish with the first year and I really was amazed. For one, the process could not have been any easier and everything went as promised. Dave answered every question I had and believe me I had many. I wish all businesses operated the way he did. I must also say that the people who work for him are very customer friendly and very very courteous. I have never had any negative experiences since doing business with him or his employees and the tunaround time is very prompt.” John
- I cannot begin to say enough about Dave and Melissa at David’s Vacation Rental. We recently took a eleven day trip to WDW in Orlando using Dave’s Site for the very first time. You can imagine that the trip cost us right at $6500 and most of that had to be put up front for hotel as well as dining package…we were very nervous. As things worked out though we never had one glitch in the trip that pertained to our reservations through Daves site. I would recommend his site to anyone that would ask, we plan on using him in the future as well. We were 11 months out when we made the reservations so we had a long time to be nervous though so I understand anyones hesitation in putting the money up front, I would encourage them to just smile and believe that all was going to be well. No, I would not hesitate recommending the site to family members, in fact we recommended it to my inlaw who also have nothing but great things to say. Don Wooden
- I have used David’s Vacation Club Rentals for a little over a year. He has always been readily available to me and the website is clear and accurate. I have never had an issue with his company and they have been very timely in their responses and payment. I will use them again when I have extra points and would highly recommend them to my close friends and family. AngelaP
- If you need to know anything about DVC rentals David is the man. I would highly recomend his service to anyone with DVC points to rent out or even anyone wanting to rent from David he just as you knows his stuff, I have used both your site & Davids site & i would recomend both to all my friends & family. Davids team made payments on the exact day he said via paypal. Mark H
Learn more about the individual Disney Vacation Club Resorts at Walt Disney World!
- Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House and Kidani Village
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Beach Club Villas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Boardwalk Villas at Disney’s Boardwalk
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Old Key West – the original!
- Saratoga Springs and Tree House Villas
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian
- Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
David’s Vacation Club Rentals also offers points for stays at
- Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa in Ko Olina
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Vero Beach
Be sure to check out David’s Vacation Club Rentals the next time you want to stay in a Deluxe Disney Villa and save money.