Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/07/2019

We had an awesome evening here. Wasn’t expecting the dancers or music so that was a lovely surprise. Will definitely be back next year.

Pros:

Atmosphere, service, food.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

Great food, Great entertainment. Voted top 100 restaurants in 2019.

Pros:

Entertainment and atmosphere

Cons:

need to make reservations and cannot entertainment see from all tables

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2019

One if if not the best Irish pub in America. Great authentic musicians and dancers. Better acts in the evenings. We go almost every visit to WDW.

Pros:

Music and bars. Food is also very good Irish food.

Cons:

Gets crowded but that’s because it’s a great place to go.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/10/2019

Raglan Road

Pros:

Cool ambiance

Cons:

Service was awful; waited well over an hour for entrees only to be told three times that they had them in line. We decided not to wait any longer and left.

Reviewed by goofy284 Review Date: 06/19/2019

staff was very friendly and welcoming. The food was nothing special. I have had better fish and chips. My friends like the mushroom burger. We were there for lunch and it was very quiet.

Pros:

friendly staff

Cons:

nothing special at lunch

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Menu has a large variety, my child likes to eat here because the kids meal is not typical Disney fare. We have had the bangers and mash, fish, risotto, and burgers. Food was pretty good. We like the fish and chips the best. Beer choices are great. The kids like the dancing the most. Restaurant does get loud and crowded.

Pros:

Good food, great drinks, Irish dancing with the kids

Cons:

Loud and crowded, may not be for picky eaters

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

This was not my favorite visit to Raglan Road. When making our reservation I requested that we be seated where we could see the band and the dancers perform. We were seated behind a wall and could neither hear nor see the performance, and our request to move was refused. However, our server was more than gracious about our grumpy moods and we had an enjoyable dinner.

However, it is time that the menu at Raglan Road be refreshed for repeat visitors. The food is heavy, and it would be nice to add a few warm weather entrees. I had the Heavenly Ham and could eat only half of it, despite having not eaten in almost 8 hours. The dish was delicious, but way too much. I recommend the restaurant, although I will probably give it a miss on our next vacation to Disney World. I might try the outside patio.

Pros:

Good atmosphere if you get good seating; decent food

Cons:

Music and dancing not accessible in all areas of restaurant

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I ate here and he loved it, I just thought it was so so. I wasn't a huge fan of the menu in the first place. Service was ok, nothing special. There wasn't any entertainment while we dined. Think we had gotten there to early.

Pros:

The gift shop attached

Cons:

Expensive. Not a huge menu selection

Reviewed by rgorrell Review Date: 04/17/2019

We had dinner here March 11th and was seated within 15 minutes of our priority seating. The entertainment was very good and really added to the atmosphere. I had the fish and chips (which I loved) and my husband had the steak which he really liked but I thought was a little bland. Our service was good considering how busy it was. Overall, we really loved it and will definitely visit again.

Pros:

Great atmosphere and entertainment and above average food quality with good size portions.

Cons:

Really busy!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish