Reviews of Nomad Lounge

View Menus at Nomad Lounge Dining Location

Pub/Lounge Menu

Cuisines: African, Other/Ethnic, Asian, American
Read more about Nomad Lounge here, including a link to the menu:

Lounge adjacent to Tiffins in Animal Kingdom. Indoor and outdoor covered seating. Specialty drinks and small plates.

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Absolutely love it here. It's the first place I want to hit when I'm in AK. Love the theme, the music and the peace of this place within the chaos of the park. We could easily spend the entire day here. Best drinks on all of Disney property. Great place to come and cool off and recharge!

Pros:

Peaceful, relaxing, calming

Reviewed by slmorrissey Review Date: 02/09/2020

A wonderful spot to grab a drink and some food. I didn't eat anything, but the snow leopard salvation cocktail was so delicious. Most importantly, it was a much welcome respite from the sun and heat!

Pros:

delicious, shade, quiet, relaxing

Reviewed by jcjohns91107 Review Date: 01/20/2020

Love this place for a rest and snack. Could spend a couple hours there.

Pros:

Food and drinks.

Cons:

Hard to get a seat or table.

Reviewed by Celeste Review Date: 06/13/2019

I spent a couple hours here one afternoon. The comfy chairs were definitely a luxury after walking thru Animal Kingdom. As I don't drink I was excited to try the non-alcoholic drinks. I ordered the Zingiber Fizzie. The first couple of sips were a little off-putting but after that I really liked the drink and would get it again. As for the food I ordered Smoked Pork Ribs. These were excellent however it was some work to get the meat off of the bones. I would like a few more options on the menu but I see that they want to keep the menu on the smaller size. I also ordered the churros. These were really good however I was not a fan of the chili-strawberry sauce however I don't like spice so that was a personal preferences.

Pros:

Good drinks (even non-alcoholic)

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

We had a pre-dinner drink at Nomad Lounge, and enjoyed the drinks, comfortable setting and good service. Loved the couches and chairs, quite a relief from slogging through Animal Kingdom all day.

Pros:

Good service; good drinks

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Hidden Gem...I almost don't want to review this wonderful place, I want to keep it a secret! We spent a couple of relaxing hours here on our trip, coffee table and couches made our group soooo comfortable, fun drinks,and GF churros....oh the churros!! our group ordered 5 baskets...they were amazing. I want to go back right now!

Pros:

GF churros- fun drinks, relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2018

Eaten there a few times. Fantastic atmosphere. Great drinks, food and service. Will be going back for sure.

Pros:

Atmosphere, cocktails and the appetizers

Cons:

None that I can think of.

Reviewed by Roye Ann Review Date: 10/01/2018

We ate here on a very warm day and had a great table by the water. Enjoyed the food and the drinks were cold and delicious. Had a great waiter who explained everything and answered our (many) questions.

Pros:

good drinks, location, staff

Cons:

limited menu

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Stopped in to get out of the heat. the drink selection was good and the best part was they had a bread selection. If you like the breads at Sanaa at animal kingdom lodge you will like these breads.

Pros:

good drinks good bread nice place to relax

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

Love the Nomad lounge in Disney's Animal Kingdom park. Great place to sit back and relax while having a refreshing drink and/or small bite. There is seating inside (in the air-conditioning) or on the covered porch. Keep in mind that this is a place to relax - you will not be rushed through, but that also means that seating can be a challenge.

Everything I've tried from the bar menu has been delicious, but I've found that my favorite drink is the Hightower Rocks! Refreshing without being overly sweet. You can also order appetizers from the bar menu or from the Tippens menu, but be aware that you cannot order any of the main courses from the Tippens menu.

I highly recommend Nomads and it will be a permanent stop for me on all future trips.

Pros:

Drinks are delicious. I never felt rushed to leave. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Cons:

Drinks are pricey and the appetizer menu is limited

Other topics in Animal Kingdom