Reviews of Cape May Cafe - Character Breakfast

Watch character breakfast review:

Read prices, menu items, and more about Cape May Cafe

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

If you want to see the characters for breakfast and you're staying near this hotel, it will get the job done. The food is nothing special and the atmosphere is loud and hectic.

Pros:

Characters in fun beach costumes.

Cons:

Mediocre food, unrelaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/29/2020

fun because of the characters

Pros:

characters

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

If you have food allergies here, talk to the chef. They are extremely accommodating and courteous. They basically kept the allergy friendly Mickey waffles coming to the table as long as my son and husband were wolfing them down. Lol
And for me (who doesn’t have food allergies) The buffet was seriously delicious.
The character interaction, especially with Goofy, was wonderful. My son was a bit shy but they brought him out of his shell and he truly enjoyed it.

Pros:

Food allergy friendly Amazing buffet Great servers Wonderful character interaction

Reviewed by Tink1027 Review Date: 04/17/2019

My favorite place at WDW. I have been to both breakfast & dinner and loved both. The characters at breakfast are so cute in their beach attire. The buffets at both meals offers everything you could want. Love the atmosphere/decor

Pros:

Great food, great family place

Cons:

A little on the pricey side

Reviewed by Nat Review Date: 09/30/2018

Love the choices and the characters at this all you can eat breakfast buffet.

Pros:

Food choices, characters

Cons:

Takes a long time to get the resort to resort by bus

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We had fun meeting the characters, but I think I would have preferred a character lunch or dinner over breakfast. The price for eggs and bacon is a little hard to justify.

Pros:

character interaction

Cons:

price

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 06/07/2017

Had breakfast reservations here on Saturday, June 3rd at 9:10 am. We were seated about 20 minutes after our reservation time, which was no big deal. Our party consisted of me, my sister, my 17 year old daughter and 1 year old niece.

Our server was wonderful, even bringing my niece a cupcake at the end of our meal.

The food selection was excellent, fresh and delicious.

The character interaction was great. And all 3 (Minnie, Goofy and Donald) came around a few times.

Its been about 5 years since I've done this particular character meal, and found it to be just as wonderful this time around. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Food Selection and Characters

Reviewed by debg32 Review Date: 05/29/2017

We had breakfast here 2 years ago and it was wonderful. We dined here on May 26th and it was the 2nd worst dining experience we had this trip. The food has definitely gone down hill. The best items I had were the mickey waffles and the fresh fruit. The eggs were runny and I think they may have been powdered eggs not fresh eggs. I really enjoyed the eggs with the chorizo sausage the last time. This time it was inedible. The bacon and sausage were good, but it is hard to ruin that. The characters did go table to table. We had a few minutes with Goofy and Donald, but we were lucky to get a wave and one picture with one person in our party of 7 with her. I don't think she took more than 30 seconds at our table. We will not be returning here in the future.

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 05/01/2016

Breakfast was all delicious. Cinnamon rolls, chorizo eggs, asparagus all excellent. Large choice of item. Nutella, caramelized banana crepe was to die for. Excellent gracious service from beginning to end. Characters were great with our 15 month old granddaughter who was watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse while she ate. She was a little startled to see them on the iPhone and then have them standing behind her. It was a magical morning just like Disney used to be. Just a little too pricey.

Pros:

Food, cast, characters

Reviewed by ajrob Review Date: 02/09/2015

Party of 3 had ADR in December. We were seated fast and began getting up for breakfast, when goofy came over, I didn't even have my camera out. Characters felt a bit rushed around the room. Food was good enough and there were some good choices. Wait staff was wonderful, when I told her we were rushed through Goofy, she went and got him to come back. Very nice. Just ok though, might give it another try next year.

Pros:

wait staff, characters

Other topics in Beach Club