Reviews of Beaches and Cream

Other Menus at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Services: Table Service , Take Out or Walk-up Window

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2021

Beaches and Cream is my absolute favorite!!!!! I gave this a perfect rating because there is nothing bad to say about this classic establishment. Beaches and Cream not only has lunch—but is known for it’s desserts! One famous treat is the kitchen sink! It’s about a million scoops of ice cream topped with sprinkles, fruit, hot fudge, you name it! All in a bowl made to look like a sink! Even if we’re not staying at this classic’s home at the Beach Club, me and my family always stop by for some brownies and ice cream! This is an absolute Disney must-do, so put it on your bucket list for your next Disney trip!

Pros:

Food is phenomenal, to-go window, JUKEBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons:

....................................

Reviewed by Summertime3218 Review Date: 12/14/2021

Let me just start by saying that I am literally going to fantasize about the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup here for the rest of my life. We walked here from our hotel, the Dolphin. It was easy to find, and once we got checked in to our reservation, we were seated quickly! Our server was great, he was SO friendly, and gave us great recommendations! I started with a Pink Lemonade which was okay, nothing to write about really.

Now for the star of the show - I knew about 5 months in advance that we for sure we wanted to go to Beaches and Cream, due to a friends recommendation. So I researched and looked ahead at their menu, and decided 5 months in advance that I wanted the Grilled Cheese with Tomato soup. So you can imagine once we got to the reservation, my expectations were through the roof. I did try to temper them before, just in case I would be disappointed. IT DID NOT EVEN REMOTELY DISAPPOINT. It was by far the BEST Grilled cheese I’ve ever had in my life. I had it on wheat bread, the bread was crunchy and buttery and the cheese was melty and gooey. After the sandwich, there was still cheese leftover that had melted out of the sandwich. I put it in my tomato soup, along with some oyster crackers, and it was SO good. Like I would drink the soup in a travel coffee mug if I could. There were no chunks, it was completely smooth, and seasoned to perfection.

And the portion sizes were HEARTY. To finish, we had a banana split, between my husband and I. It was delicious, but sadly I was full to bursting after the grilled cheese, so I had to tap out early from the Banana split. I would absolutely recommend coming here on your vacation. 🙂

Pros:

Easy to get to from Epcot resorts, delicious food, friendly staff, great atmosphere!

Cons:

Can be hard to find, very busy.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/04/2021

My wife and I just had lunch at Beaches & Cream. My wife’s cheeseburger was dry, bland, and tasteless. I had the French dip, which was good, but would of been better if it wasn’t on a hot dog roll. The desserts were very good

Pros:

Desserts

Cons:

Cheeseburger was terrible

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/16/2021

We sat last night at the counter with Brian and we had the best time! Watching them make the food and Brian was so friendly 🙂

Pros:

The service and the food

Reviewed by DisneyGranny Review Date: 09/29/2021

We ate here in late August 2021. The food is normal diner type food, BUT it is done incredibly well. We even had the Neapolitan kitchen sink for dessert. It was always on our bucket list. It was sooo good!

Pros:

Great food Reasonably priced for Disney

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

My friend and I ate dinner here last week and it was GREAT!! It's classic American food, nothing special but it was so good!! I got the Cheddar-Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwich and it was awesome. We also got the chocolate brownie shake which is one of their specialty shakes and it was so good! We got to take the cup home as a souvenir. I left there full and happy!

Pros:

Milkshakes, great food

Cons:

Not very big, hard to get reservation if you wait

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th for after dinner dessert. Checked in on app and had to wait over 1 hour to be seated. Then felt rushed in service. Split the no way Jose with husband and thought it was tasty and a cute parlor atmosphere

Pros:

Family friendly, theming, high quality food, cheap for Disney pricing

Cons:

Long wait with reservation, rushed service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2021

Beaches and cream is very over rated in my opinion. I do like the prices, but I think the food is just okay. The atmosphere is really fun. I think the kitchen sink is one of the grossest things I have ever eaten in my life, it’s disgusting. The tomato soup is my favorite thing on the menu but I don’t love the grilled cheese. The cast members here are really friendly and quick. The food just isn’t my favorite, I’d rather get a grilled cheese elsewhere.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, low prices.

Cons:

Mediocre food

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

AMAZING! So incredibly worth the hype. We had dinner and dessert, and while you had to roll us out of there, it was amazing. Service was great, and did I mention that the food was amazing? Hilariously they ran out of whipped cream while we were there, but they made the most delicious homemade whipped cream I didn't even care! 12/10 highly recommend.

Pros:

Atmosphere, FOOD IS SO GOOD (dinner too, not just dessert!), Service, Location

Reviewed by Kristina1106 Review Date: 02/19/2021

My family of 6 ate here on are arrival day on Feb. 10, 2021. The food was excellent, the waiter was funny and friendly. All 3 of my daughters ordered the Grilled cheese with tomato soup. It was wonderful. The Grilled cheese was very rich with a lot of different cheeses in there. Tomato soup was also very good. Portion sizes are more than enough as not one of the ladies could finish their meal. I ordered the chili cheese tots. I can't say enough about how good they were. The tots were crisp and the toppings were awesome! My husband ordered the Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich. He loved it. The grilled chicken breast was so juicy, it was dripping. My son ordered the bacon cheeseburger and finished it all. The French Fries were thick steak fries and perfectly cooked with crispy outsides and soft insides. My 2 adult daughters ordered the hard root beer floats and loved them. My son got the Brownie Ala Mode and it was so delicious. The Ice Cream at Beaches and Cream is so delicious. It has to have a million calories, because it's some of the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Three of us split the No Way Jose'. I can not recommend this dish enough. Chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla heaven!!

Pros:

Simple, comfort classic food made perfectly! Ice Cream desserts are a must have here!!

Other topics in Beach Club