Reviews of Beaches and Cream

Other Menus at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Services: Table Service , Take Out or Walk-up Window

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th for after dinner dessert. Checked in on app and had to wait over 1 hour to be seated. Then felt rushed in service. Split the no way Jose with husband and thought it was tasty and a cute parlor atmosphere

Pros:

Family friendly, theming, high quality food, cheap for Disney pricing

Cons:

Long wait with reservation, rushed service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2021

Beaches and cream is very over rated in my opinion. I do like the prices, but I think the food is just okay. The atmosphere is really fun. I think the kitchen sink is one of the grossest things I have ever eaten in my life, it’s disgusting. The tomato soup is my favorite thing on the menu but I don’t love the grilled cheese. The cast members here are really friendly and quick. The food just isn’t my favorite, I’d rather get a grilled cheese elsewhere.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, low prices.

Cons:

Mediocre food

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

AMAZING! So incredibly worth the hype. We had dinner and dessert, and while you had to roll us out of there, it was amazing. Service was great, and did I mention that the food was amazing? Hilariously they ran out of whipped cream while we were there, but they made the most delicious homemade whipped cream I didn't even care! 12/10 highly recommend.

Pros:

Atmosphere, FOOD IS SO GOOD (dinner too, not just dessert!), Service, Location

Reviewed by Kristina1106 Review Date: 02/19/2021

My family of 6 ate here on are arrival day on Feb. 10, 2021. The food was excellent, the waiter was funny and friendly. All 3 of my daughters ordered the Grilled cheese with tomato soup. It was wonderful. The Grilled cheese was very rich with a lot of different cheeses in there. Tomato soup was also very good. Portion sizes are more than enough as not one of the ladies could finish their meal. I ordered the chili cheese tots. I can't say enough about how good they were. The tots were crisp and the toppings were awesome! My husband ordered the Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich. He loved it. The grilled chicken breast was so juicy, it was dripping. My son ordered the bacon cheeseburger and finished it all. The French Fries were thick steak fries and perfectly cooked with crispy outsides and soft insides. My 2 adult daughters ordered the hard root beer floats and loved them. My son got the Brownie Ala Mode and it was so delicious. The Ice Cream at Beaches and Cream is so delicious. It has to have a million calories, because it's some of the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Three of us split the No Way Jose'. I can not recommend this dish enough. Chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla heaven!!

Pros:

Simple, comfort classic food made perfectly! Ice Cream desserts are a must have here!!

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 02/09/2021

Ice cream. That’s it. Well, no, the food is pretty good as well. The classic American diner theme is super cute and fits well within the theming of the resort. The No Way Jose sundae is my go-to and I highly recommend it for other peanut butter lovers.

Pros:

Great food, great theming, ice cream.

Cons:

A little small, makes getting a reservation harder

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/08/2021

We really enjoyed Beaches and Cream. I was pleasantly surprised with my french dip sandwich, it was one of the best Ive ever had. Atmosphere was cool and the sundaes and milk shakes were top notch. My wifes burger looked good and she said it was very good. Portions at this location are hardy. You will not leave hungry.

Pros:

Good menu with something for everyone. Good portion sizes.

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Amazing ice cream offerings! We enjoyed fries, delicious onion rings, the Fudge Mud Slide sundae, and a banana split. And they made a black & white soda for my husband even though it wasn't on the menu (soda water mixed with chocolate syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream).

Pros:

Great service, fun old-time ice cream parlor setting, and great food.

Cons:

Not really a "con" but the sundaes are HUGE! So go there hungry!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

I had the grilled cheese sandwich and it was very good, but the real star was the ice cream. My friend and I had the kitchen sink since it was my birthday, we didn't come close to finishing it but it was a fun experience.

Pros:

Ice cream!

Cons:

Service was a little slow

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/02/2020

This was our 1st visit and it was wonderful! Our waiter was fabulous! He went above his job discription. We were soaked from walking from EPCOT. Matt from Arkansas got me towels to warm up! I had delicous tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. My husband has celiac disease. He had cheeseburger. He said was best gluten free he has ever had! My son got nonalcoholic smores shake! It was yummy!

Pros:

Gluten free menu, food delicous, staff friendly and helpful

Reviewed by WDWHort Review Date: 08/19/2020

Before the remodel it was a 10. It is a must do for my family every time.

Pros:

Amazing dessert. Fun atmosphere.

Cons:

Still a little too small. Hard reservation to get. Food is ok. Real star is the ice cream.

Other topics in Beach Club