Reviews of Beaches and Cream

View Menus at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop Dining Location

Cuisines: American, Ice Cream
Counter or Full Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Lunch-Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/beaches-and-cream-soda-shop/lunch-dinner
Snacks Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/beaches-and-cream-soda-shop/snacks

Read prices, menu items, and more about Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Services: Table Service , Take Out or Walk-up Window, Table Service

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/27/2020

Great fun beach environment and American food. Love the sandwiches and appetizers. Many options and hard to pick what to eat. Ice cream is delicious and fun creations.

Pros:

Yummy options Great desserts Fun environment

Cons:

Hard to get too Crowded, although just expanded dining room, so might be better

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/04/2020

My wife and I belong to DVC and usually visit Disney World in February and December. We always make a reservation at Beaches and Cream.
Today was the first time we had lunch there since it was enlarged. Although the food and service are still good, we found the noise level unacceptable, and we skipped having a sundae so we could leave ASAP. It was so loud that we and the people sitting next us had to lean over the table to hear the person sitting across from them. Every time a kid was screaming, the acoustics amplified it and my wife cringed. Unless Disney figures out a way to normalize the sound level, today was our last time.

Pros:

Good food. Friendly service

Cons:

Unbearable sound level. Parents not keeping their kids under control.

Reviewed by ggg Review Date: 03/03/2020

Ate here February 27, 2020. Food is mediocre at best! I had the turkey sandwich which was dry and flavorless. Hunsband had the cheeseburger which was tiny and nothing special. We ate at D-Luke Burger (Disney Springs) earlier in week. Much better meal for a cheaper price, and we didn't feel rushed out of the restaurant.

Pros:

Cute place.

Reviewed by rickg Review Date: 02/17/2020

Atmosphere After Remodeling Went Down

Pros:

Service

Cons:

No Atmosphere Anymore, Remodeling Looks Cheap

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/22/2020

Had lunch here on January 14th, in the \"new\" expanded location and we were disappointed. We loved the original Beaches and Cream and have dined there many times as we stay at the Beach Club. The new B&C has little charm and a generic atmosphere. Nothing like the original. I felt like we were dining at our local Friendlys. The food is average at best. Tator Tots with no filling, just the outside coating. Average patty melt and Reuben. Our total for this disappointing meal was more than we paid at Ale and Compass for much better food (pasta dish, crab cakes, appetizer and dessert) in a much nicer atmosphere. The new Beaches and Cream is a total disappointment. We all said the same at the end of our meal, \"never again\". Total shame as we've loved this place since we first dined there in 1991.

Pros:

Nice staff, good service.

Cons:

Awful food, overpriced, lacks all of the charm and whimsy of the original version.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/19/2019

First visit-a mini-Minnie Kitchen Sink sundae. It was alot of sundae but I had to get the souvenir Minnie kitchen sink it was served in. The ice cream was good and creamy and they sure don't skimp on the whipped cream! I'm glad they have a take-out window because it's so hard to get a reservation for this tiny place.

Pros:

Yummy!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Old time feel soda shop! Destination!

Pros:

Good food, great desserts!

Cons:

Small location, so hard to get into.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Good food -fun place to grab food or a treat!

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

I don’t have any cons

Reviewed by MaryW Review Date: 04/17/2019

The food here is really good. Many come just for the ice cream and most of the time, I don’t order a full dessert. The chocolate malt is delicious and the tomato soup with grilled cheese is very good. We always have great service here too.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere and good food

Cons:

Small - but they are expanding it in Fall 2019

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

I ate here when I got into the resort late and all the other eating places other than sit down were closed. I had the grilled cheese and soup. Perfect comfort meal after a day of flying in. Had fun watching a family try to finish the kitchen sink sunday,

Pros:

Good everything

Other topics in Beach Club