Reviews of Artist Point

View Menus at Artist Point Dining Location

Children's Dinner Menu

ARTIST POINT IS NOW CLOSED. IT REOPENED IN DECEMBER 2018 AS A CHARACTER DINNER EXPERIENCE.

Full Service Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/artist-point/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/artist-point/child-dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2020

My daughter 2 granddaughters age 5 and 2 and grandson 9 went to the character meal in aug 2019 . The characters were brilliant but the service was beyond awful . I should have complained but when you are with 3 kids it’s not easy . We are DVc members since 2004 and come every Year for 2-4 weeks . We have done all the character dining (Topolinos breakfast by the way is amazing we did it in feb 2020) but I digress the problem was with my 26 month old granddaughter . The server completely ignored her . No food was offered as she sat there in her Snow White dress . Yes she should share ours and did , but she was not given any cutlery! no drink was offered ! We have never even not been offered a few fries for an infant . Many servers say “no child goes hungry “ and offer them a snack . Not even a plate was given for her , she could not understand why she had no spoon or plate !!! Even when the deserts came we had no plate for her to share ours on it was distressing . A totally awful thoughtless dining experience , I have wanted to review this for some time so took this opportunity .

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Service and desert could be better it’s a bit weird

Reviewed by KateK1986 Review Date: 02/01/2020

We ate here in July of 2019 and it was our favorite dinner of our whole trip. The character interactions were great, our server was amazing and the food and drinks were delicious.

Pros:

I like most of the appetizers and desserts and it was nice to get a little bit of each. I tried several of the main courses since everyone in our party ordered something different and it was all good. My prime rib was fantastic. There was something on the menu for everyone. The evil queen was really in character and the other characters were fun to meet and took the time to talk to us and get all the pictures we wanted.

Cons:

It is definitely expensive, but it was a good use of a dining credit. Picky eaters might not find a ton they love here.

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 01/26/2020

We were in town heading to a cruise and because of the hurricane that had passed through, WDW had very low crowds so we were able to grab a table for the Storybook dinning. I had the prime rib and it was amazing, while my aunt had the beef stew. While the stew was good she wished she had ordered the same as me. The restaurant itself was beautiful and even though this was a character meal, it didn't feel loud and obnoxious. It was still a very classy meal. We loved the stack of appetizers they brought but the strange little meat patty on there was the worst thing on the menu that night. It had a horrible sour taste and neither one of us could eat it. The best part was the desserts! There wasn't anything that we tried that wasn't to die for! Presentation at this place is fantastic! Glad I got to try it, but doubtful we'll do it again due to cost and how hard it is to get a reservation.

Pros:

Great tasting food along with amazing presentation. Still classy for a character meal.

Cons:

Way too high priced just like all things Disney these days.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

Very cute if you like Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, and the Evil Queen. A three course meal my boyfriend and I ate in one hour! I enjoyed my meal - "a stroll thru nature" - but he got the pork the waitress recommended and it was like a mouthful of salt. Because of his food quality he doesn't wish to come back but it was good to experience. We had dinner here Tuesday 12/03/19. Deluxe dining plan for two adults $144.84.

Pros:

Not a lengthy meal, unique characters and atmosphere

Cons:

Very expensive if not on dining plan, not easy to get a reservation, pork was a mouthful of salt, don't care for appetizers here

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 11/16/2019

Magical. My dd loved the evil queen.. 2nd time eating here and did not disappoint..

Pros:

characters and wait staff

Cons:

maybe better appetizers

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

Meeting the Evil Queen was the highlight of the Storybook Dining experience for me! She's always been my favorite villain and she's not easy to meet in the park so this dinner was a must for me. Four of us had a 4 pm reservation and the restaurant wasn't overly busy though by the time we left it was pretty full. All three courses of the meal were delightful to look at and everything was good. Our table ordered seafood, gnocchi and chicken and we all enjoyed our choices. The appetizers and the desserts were fun both in the way they were brought to the table and their appearance. The wee poison apple dessert was my favorite. Cocktails were imaginative and good. Snow White visited with each of us at our table and we got some great photos. Grumpy (my favorite dwarf) and Dopey were fun and then the Queen arrived. I was the first in line to meet her and had my questions and comments ready for her. She never broke character and was very clever with all her answers. I loved her and was so happy my family and friend shared the experience with me. I loved the autograph apple at each place setting. Great photos, great memories, good food and fun!

Pros:

Seeing the Queen, the shrimp appetizer, seafood and the heart truffle that ended the meal

Reviewed by Goofy6 Review Date: 06/14/2019

We were seated within 5 minutes, even though we were told they were running 20 - 30 minutes behind. I read some negative reviews about the food, but it was much better than expected. Our server came to our table right away and took our orders and then we didn't see her again for a long time. People who came in after us and had the same server, got their food before us. We had a food allergy in our group, and her food came out much later than everyone else's. Instead of asking her what she would have liked for a substitution, the just gave her a very large end cut of meat that was too tough to eat. I saw videos where there was great interaction with the evil queen. All she did when it was our turn, was just stare at us. She didn't speak or acknowledge the kids. The other characters were great.

Pros:

Prime rib and gnocchi were delicious.

Cons:

Inattentive server. Poor character interaction with queen.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Were seated right by the entrance which I did not like.. Our service was friendly and helpful. Food was ok nothing to get excited about..
Characters were fun and did not rush,

Pros:

server

Cons:

need better appetizers and maybe better quality of meat prime rib was very fatty

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 04/24/2019

Our dinner here was the best meal of our trip. It is an excellent use of table service dining credit. Everything we had was delicious. Loved the appetizers. It may sound odd but my chicken was amazing. The desserts were good--gooseberry pie was the best.
The characters were fabulous. The Evil Queen was awesome--my son tried so hard to get her to laugh and it just didn't work.

Pros:

Great food Amazing character interaction

Cons:

Cost if paying out of pocket

Reviewed by mbaker Review Date: 04/17/2019

This was the Best Meal of the Trip

Pros:

All of the food was wonderful, the appetizers were the right portions, I had the veal shank which was out of this world, my friend had the prime rib which was amazing, and the character interaction was great. The Evil Queen was the best, she never broker character. 5 star experience and a great value.

Other topics in Wilderness Lodge