We are grown adults. (Or so we convince ourselves.)
We ARE grown adults, and we WILL continue to grab Happy Meals each time we go through the McDonald’s Drive-Thru. You get a yummy meal AND a toy, and there’s just nothing better than that. Something NEW is coming to McDonald’s soon, and if you’re a big and grown adult like we are but still love the nostalgia of Happy Meals, you’re going to want to keep reading.
Say hello to the all-new Kerwin Frost Box! Frost is the star of McDonald’s latest celebrity collaboration, as a Harlem-raised DJ who now spends his time in New York as a talk show host, comedian, YouTube personality, and, yes, he still DJs. As part of Frost’s collaboration, he’s puttin’ down, flippin’, and reversin’ a fan-favorite vintage Happy Meal toy (and meal!) starting December 11th, 2023 (PR Newswire).
IT’S THE MCNUGGET BUDDIES!!!!! These adorable little guys first debuted in 1998, and for the first time in 25 (!!!!) years, these lil’ guys will be available in the Frost Box, which is basically a grown-up Happy Meal. Here are the Buddies that will be available:
- Kerwin Frost – The Mayor of Frost Way is a true champion of the Buddies and encourages them to be themselves. In his free time, catch him adding art to his collection or fixing things around the neighborhood.
- Don Bernice – The Wise Stylist, an experienced fashion designer who creates all the outfits for the Buddies in Frost Way, while also offering stern advice (that’s always nice!). After all, she is “don” – the very best!
- Uptown Moe – The Neighborhood Hero, the no-nonsense, street-smart, supportive guy from around the block in Frost Way everyone knows and loves. He also gives the best motivational speeches on a whim.
- Waffutu – The Curious Optimist, who grew up in Frost Way and was raised by the whole neighborhood. She spreads positivity wherever she goes and can turn any frown upside down with the wave of a wand and tilt of a crown.
- BRRRICK – The Cool Guy, the most adventurous Buddy in Frost Way who speaks in puns, loves trying new things and techno music. He’s lowkey nervous, but always cool under pressure.
- Darla – The Dreamer, a soft-spoken yet peacefully confident singer who moved to Frost Way to pursue her dream of becoming a superstar as the lead singer of “The Frostettos.” When she’s not on stage, she’s running the local McDonald’s in Frost Way – where she’s employee of the month every month!
In each Frost Box, you’ll be able to get your choice of 10-piece McNuggets or a Big Mac, as well as fries and a drink. Wow. It truly is the millennials’ time to shine.
We’re so excited about this news, and we’ll continue to keep you up to date on all things delicious, and all things entertainment!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the Frost Box? Let us know in the comments!