If you’re heading to Disney World anytime soon, don’t underestimate Disney Springs in your travel planning.
From fun bars and restaurants to amazing entertainment, there is something for everyone. Often, dining locations will host special events, like the Polite Pig Experience that the restaurant is hosting this month. Now, another favorite spot of ours is taking part in an exclusive experience — but act fast, tickets are limited!
The Edison, an “Industrial Gothic”-style restaurant and bar, is themed to a 1920s-period power plant. This is a great spot for those looking for a unique experience, and soon, there will be an even more thrilling opportunity to immerse yourself in the atmosphere.
On June 15th and 22nd, The Edison is hosting two more nights of its Mixology Sunset Dinner Series. With this event, guests will get to enjoy a three-course menu with craft cocktail pairings. For this June menu, “hints of citrus, ginger, and smoke” will bring out the “floral, grassy, and woody flavors of sweet summertime.”
The cocktails provided are as follows:
- The Gray Area, made with Leblon cachaça, Montelobos mezcal, crème de violette, lemon, and agave
- Deconstructed Sazerac, made with D’USSÉ cognac, Lucid absinthe, and Peychaud’s bitters
- Smoking Gun, made with Patrón Añejo, Stirrings ginger liqueur, orange bitters, and agave
There will also be an opportunity to upgrade with a Glass of D’USSÉ XO Cognac to finish the evening, featuring ripe blackberry and apricot flavor notes layered with hints of rich dark chocolate and walnut, for an additional $25.
On the food menu, guests will enjoy the following:
- Mexican Street Corn: Poached & chargrilled corn, cotija cheese, Salsa Macha, lime aioli and cilantro
- Confit Halibut with Fennel Puree: Bacon confit halibut and smoked fennel puree
- Beef Sisig: Shaved beef, chicken liver, calamansi, rice and quail egg
There are two ways to take part in this intimate experience: with the non-smoking dinner in The Edison’s dining room or the cigar-pairing dinner on The Edison’s Lake Side Patio.
The non-smoking dinner costs $75 per person and takes place at 5:30 PM, and the cigar-pairing dinner costs $95 per person and takes place at 8 PM. Tickets for this event are extremely limited, so act fast if you’d like to participate! Keep in mind, you must be 21 and up to attend.
We’ll keep bringing you all the latest Disney news, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get a list of ways to have the Perfect Day at Disney Springs! Click here to get started!
What is your favorite restaurant in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!