It’s no secret that there are lots of things to experience during Disney’s 100th Anniversary celebration.
We’ve kept tabs on all the merchandise that’s been released, new park experiences, and everything in between. But if you’re going to be in Disneyland soon, you won’t want to miss your chance to experience a brand NEW Disney-guided tour in honor of the big celebration!
Disney has announced that guests will soon be able to experience the Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort guided tour starting April 7th!
The tour is meant to help guests learn about how the Walt Disney Company has created magic for 100 years.
This new tour will give you lots of exciting and unique opportunities, such as:
- Walking through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with an official Disneyland tour guide
- Touring Buena Vista Street, Animation Academy, Main Street Opera House, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Taking part in a unique drawing experience at Animation Academy that features special characters for Disney100
- A complimentary digital download of your snapshot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations
- A Disney100 Celebration treat
- Reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, on the day of the tour
- A specially designed Disney100 commemorative pin
A Park reservation and ticket for Disneyland Park on the same date of the tour is required and not included in the price of this tour, so keep that in mind. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance, but you can check for same-day availability as well.
The tour is priced at $110 based on what we saw. You can start reserving your spots right now online. Visit the tour website, click “check availability,” and put in the date range you’d like to check for. Then, you’ll be able to see available dates and times.
You can select your date and time and make your reservation!
There’s so much to keep up with during this exciting time, so don’t forget to stay tuned to AllEars!
Check out the new experiences coming to EPCOT for the 100th Anniversary!
Are you planning on checking out this new tour? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!