2022 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Disney World! As the 50th Anniversary Celebration continues all year long, we’re also looking forward to new rides and attractions, new restaurants, and the return of some beloved entertainment.
But what are our readers most excited for? We reached out on Facebook recently and asked our followers to name what they were looking forward to the most at Disney World in 2022.
A popular response, as we expected, was the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. This high-thrills E-ticket ride will be located in the World Discovery neighborhood in EPCOT and is set to open in the summer of 2022!
A lot of readers also wanted to hear an update on the highly-anticipated TRON Lightcycle Run! Disney World is set to open two new roller coasters in the near future, with TRON located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom! While we don’t have an opening timeline announced yet for TRON, we’re crossing our fingers hoping to hear at least a major update from Disney World this year!
When it comes to entertainment, a lot of our readers noted how excited they were for the return of Fantasmic! While no opening timeline has been announced beyond a 2022 return, we cannot wait to be sitting in Hollywood Studios’ huge amphitheater taking in the sights and sounds of this nighttime spectacular.
Aside from all of the exciting openings and returning entertainment coming to Disney World this year, many of our readers are simply looking forward to their upcoming vacation! Rachel C. is looking forward to the “First time being there in 16 years,” while Michelle A. is excited to “finally…experience Disney for the first time.”
No matter what you’re looking forward to experiencing in 2022, make sure you’re following along for the latest news and planning tips so your next Disney World vacation can be the best one yet!
Are you visiting Disney World in 2022? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Multiple Celebrity Narrators Have Dropped Out of the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT
- We Don’t Always Talk About House of Blues. But When We Do, It’s Important.
- Only Disney World Experts Know About These Top Secret Spots in Hollywood Studios
- 5 EXCLUSIVE Events Happening in Disney World on New Year’s Eve
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungefly Bags With Exclusive Discount
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- WARNING: These 13 (!!!) Disney Discounts End SOON
- Disney Fans Are Freaking Out ️About the NEW Haunted Mansion Change in Magic Kingdom
- The EPCOT Strategy That Could Save You Valuable Time in Disney World
- NEWS: A HUGE Change Just Hit the Haunted Mansion in Disney World 😱