Over the past year, we’ve seen quite a few price increases arrive in Disney World.
For example, in 2021 Disney raised the price for making your own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop, increased the cost of MagicBands, and even upped the price of private tours. Plus, we even spotted some increases on popular eats and drinks like Spring Rolls and at select restaurants. We already had a few more increases on our radar for 2022, but today even more changes have been made to one of Disney World’s most iconic treats!
One of our favorite ways to cool off when visiting Magic Kingdom on a warm day is to grab a DOLE Whip from Aloha Isle. But, now select items on the menu are going to cost you MORE, as we spotted several price increases that began today.
Here’s a breakdown of all the price increases at Aloha Isle:
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Float (served with a choice of Pineapple DOLE Whip, Vanilla DOLE Whip or Swirl) — increased from $5.99 to $6.99
- DOLE Whip Cup (choice of Pineapple DOLE Whip, Vanilla DOLE Whip or Swirl) — increased from $4.99 to $5.99
- Tropical Serenade Float — increased from $6.99 to $7.49
- Pineapple Float with Tiki Sipper – increased from $10.99 to $11.99
But, that’s not the only spot that you’ll be paying a higher price for the delicious soft-serve. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park recently reopened with several specialty DOLE Whip creations, and now one is a little pricier.
Here are the menu changes for Snack Shack at Typhoon Lagoon:
- Hei Hei Cone Dole Whip Pineapple and Raspberry Soft-serve — increased from $5.29 to $5.79
- Motunui Island Twist Dole Whip Lime Soft-serve – $5.29 to $5.79
And, while the cost of a DOLE Whip cup or float has not changed at Pineapple Lanai in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, there are still a few price increases (and decreases) to be mindful of.
Here are the price changes at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort:
- 50th Celebration DOLE Whip® Pineapple — decreased from $5.99 to $5.79
- 50th Celebration DOLE Whip® Lime — increased from $5.99 to $5.79
- DOLE Whip® with Rum Floater — increased from $12 to $13
So, you’ll want to be prepared to spend a little more on your next DOLE Whip if you’re heading to any of these spots. But, remember that you can still find the DOLE Whip Cup and Float for its cheaper price at Pineapple Lanai — you just have to be willing to travel for it!
Disney has rolled out a whole bunch of other price increases on food today, so more things could change in the near future. We’ll be keeping an eye out for all of the latest updates so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best Magic Kingdom Snacks! Click here to get started!
What is your favorite flavor or DOLE Whip? Let us know in the comments!