As we’ve been strolling around the park, we’ve seen quite a few guests out and about — it IS Thanksgiving break, after all!
There were a large number of guests checking out all of the new things the park has to offer as part of this Festival.
Some booths’ lines weren’t too long (particularly some that we visited JUST as they were opening)…
…but other spots had much longer lines.
Lines started forming rather quickly at many of the booths. If you’re heading to the park and planning to stop by those booths today or this weekend in particular (considering that it is a holiday weekend with Thanksgiving having just passed), you’ll just want to come prepared to do a bit of waiting.
Crowds at EPCOT while festivals are taking place also tend to be larger on the weekends, so that’s something you’ll want to keep in mind.
There are quite a few spots to find Festival-related merchandise, some of which weren’t too busy yet.
But, there were plenty of guests checking out the merchandise in other spots.
Overall, things were (as expected) rather crowded.
Some areas had a bit more elbow room, but still there were a lot of guests all around.
If you’re hoping to visit the Festival and avoid some of the crowds, consider visiting during the week and visiting before the big Christmas and New Year’s Eve crowds arrive.
That’s all for right now, but stay tuned to AllEars for more EPCOT festival coverage today!
Are you visiting the Festival of the Holidays this year? Let us know in the comments!
More Stories About Disney World
- Hollywood Studios is Scheduled to Get This Exclusive Disney World Hotel Perk for the First Time
- PHOTOS: Something BIG Is Taking Shape at the Guardians of the Galaxy Ride in EPCOT
- EXCLUSIVE: More Details on NEW Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade
- EXCLUSIVE: Opening Date Announced for Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire in Disney World
- EXCLUSIVE: Maleficent is BACK for Festival of Fantasy in Disney World
- EXCLUSIVE: Festival of Fantasy Parade Return DATE Revealed for Disney World
- 12 Things You Can Still Get for Free in Disney World in 2022
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Grand Floridian Spa Has Reopened!
- The Big Disney Issue Exposed by the Figment Popcorn Bucket
- We Tested Out a QUICKER Way to Meet Characters in Disney World