UPDATE: As of October 27th, some reservations have become available on select dates and times. Be sure to check Disney’s website frequently for the latest availability.
The holidays are just around the corner for Disney World and we’re only a month away from the beginning of the 2021 Festival of the Holidays which will bring food booths, live entertainment, the Cookie Stroll, and more back to the park.
But, that’s not all that’s returning this year! The Candlelight Processional will be back again with live orchestration, a Cast Member choir, and celebrity hosts. And, now we’ve got an update on when you can begin booking the dining packages that are coming back again for the event!
According to Disney’s website, reservations for the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages open TODAY, however, it seems that the reservation system may be experiencing some technical difficulties.
When trying to book a Dining Package early this morning, we were getting an error message through our app and desktop browser. And, since, we’ve been unable to find any available times. Reservations may have sold out, but we’ll keep an eye out for when more times become available!
UPDATE: We spoke with a Cast Member over the phone who confirmed that reservations have sold out. They suggested checking the website frequently as more reservations could be added if guests cancel or park capacity increases.
As a reminder, Dining Packages will be available for lunch and dinner at Rose & Crown Dining Room for $63 per adult and $25 per child, Biergarten Restaurant for $62 per adult and $35 per child, Coral Reef Restaurant for $74 per adult and $25 per child, and Garden Grill for $71 per adult and $46 per child.
And, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at everything happening during EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays once they begin next month so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
What is your favorite holiday activity in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- BREAKING: Walt Disney Company Announces Replacement for Chairman Bob Iger
- We Just Found the Most RARE Coffee Cup in Disney World!
- Why the Disney Company’s Move to Florida is Such a Big Deal
- You Never Have to Wait in Long Lines at Magic Kingdom’s Most Crowded Store Again!
- PHOTOS: Check Out Chris Evans’ Visit to Disney World!
- The El Capitan Theater Will Present Disney’s ‘Encanto’ in Spanish
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- ACT FAST! Tickets Are Now on Sale for Marvel’s ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’
- A Popular Trader Sam’s Tiki Mug is Coming BACK to Disney World — Here’s How to Get It!
- Is The End of a Holiday Week Secretly the Best Time to Visit Disney World?