As we approach the debut of two new fireworks shows, we will also soon be getting new dessert and dining packages returning to Disney World!
In time for Disney World’s 50th anniversary, EPCOT will be debuting its own nighttime spectacular with Harmonious this fall. And that means TWO dining experiences will be opening for guests who want to enjoy a meal and watch the show!
Reservations have officially opened today for the two new Harmonious dining experiences! Guests will be able to visit the Rose & Crown Dining Room in the UK Pavilion and the Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion to enjoy prix-fixe menus during the event.
The Rose & Crown Dining Room will offer one appetizer, entrée, dessert platter, and unlimited beverages for $89 per adult and $39 per child (with both prices inclusive of tax and gratuity). Over at the Spice Road Table, guests can enjoy two small plates, a dessert platter, and one beverage for $72 per adult and $31 per child.
It’s important to note that guests will need to check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of Harmonious for the 90-minute event. Parties will need to cancel their reservations within 48 hours of the event or they will forfeit the whole price of their dining package. You can book both experiences NOW on the Disney World website. Stay tuned with AllEars for more dining and Disney news coming soon!
What is your favorite dining experience in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: We Played Hide and Seek in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- WARNING: Don’t Let This Important Closure Impact Your ’Ohana Dining Reservation
- 3 ESSENTIAL Souvenirs You MUST Have for a Disney World Vacation Just Arrived Online!
- We’re Planning a Full Week of Disney Outfits For You!
- SAVE on Your Hotel Stay With This Brightline Train DEAL
- The ONE Time I Regretted Eating at a Disney World Restaurant
- You Might Want To AVOID EPCOT on April 21st
- AllEars TV: Who Can Do The MOST In Disneyland? — 31 Attractions
- It’s Nearly IMPOSSIBLE to Buy This Disney Snack Right Now — But We’ve Got Tips!
- You Can Take the Orlando Airport Brightline Train CHEAPER — Here’s How