As we inch closer and closer to the start of Disney World’s 50th anniversary festivities, so many new and returning features are coming to the parks and resorts!
And now it’s been announced that fireworks dessert and dining packages will be back on the scene! And, you’ll want to be ready to get booking soon, because you can enjoy an entirely new show along with a great meal in EPCOT this Fall!
Guests heading to EPCOT for Disney World’s 50th anniversary will be able to dine AND watch the new Harmonious nighttime spectacular with two new fireworks dining packages!
At the Rose & Crown Dining Room at the UK Pavilion, parties visiting will be able to enjoy a prix-fixe menu with one appetizer, entrée, dessert platter, and unlimited beverages. Adults can participate at $89 per person, while children can dine and watch the fireworks for $39 (with both prices inclusive of tax and gratuity).
Over at the Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion, there will also be fireworks viewings with the restaurant’s dining package. Guests will receive two small plates, a dessert platter, and one beverage as part of their experience for $72 per adult and $31 per child (which are also inclusive of tax and gratuity).
Guests must check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of the Harmonious showing, where the experience will last around 90 minutes and end when the show has concluded. If there is a need to cancel, parties must cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the event or they will forfeit the whole price of their select dining package.
Since both venues are outdoors and uncovered, inclement weather may cause the experience to be in a covered area outdoors or the evening entertainment may have to be rescheduled or canceled. Disney recommends reconfirming the show time 2 weeks prior to their dining package date, as well as checking the schedule again when they arrive to EPCOT the day of.
Both fireworks dining packages in EPCOT will be available to book starting September 23rd before Harmonious kicks off starting October 1st. Guests will need to purchase their theme park admission and make park reservations separately to participate in the dining event.
As more details about Disney World’s 50th anniversary are revealed, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Do you have plans to go to Disney World for the 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- Everything Coming to Disneyland Paris for Halloween This Year!
- Get Ready to Run AMUCK for Disney’s New ‘Hocus Pocus’ Drop!
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Halloween Treats Arrive Including Villain-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEWS: Disney World Will Debut 150+ New Eats and Drinks for Its 50th Anniversary!
- Canada Far & Wide Could Reopen in EPCOT Soon!
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- If You Missed Out on This Disney Collectible From Last Year, You’re in Luck!
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary