As we inch closer and closer to the start of Disney World’s 50th anniversary festivities, so many new and returning features are coming to the parks and resorts!
And now it’s been announced that fireworks dessert and dining packages will be back on the scene! And, you’ll want to be ready to get booking soon, because you can enjoy an entirely new show along with a great meal in EPCOT this Fall!
Guests heading to EPCOT for Disney World’s 50th anniversary will be able to dine AND watch the new Harmonious nighttime spectacular with two new fireworks dining packages!
At the Rose & Crown Dining Room at the UK Pavilion, parties visiting will be able to enjoy a prix-fixe menu with one appetizer, entrée, dessert platter, and unlimited beverages. Adults can participate at $89 per person, while children can dine and watch the fireworks for $39 (with both prices inclusive of tax and gratuity).
Over at the Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion, there will also be fireworks viewings with the restaurant’s dining package. Guests will receive two small plates, a dessert platter, and one beverage as part of their experience for $72 per adult and $31 per child (which are also inclusive of tax and gratuity).
Guests must check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of the Harmonious showing, where the experience will last around 90 minutes and end when the show has concluded. If there is a need to cancel, parties must cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the event or they will forfeit the whole price of their select dining package.
Since both venues are outdoors and uncovered, inclement weather may cause the experience to be in a covered area outdoors or the evening entertainment may have to be rescheduled or canceled. Disney recommends reconfirming the show time 2 weeks prior to their dining package date, as well as checking the schedule again when they arrive to EPCOT the day of.
Both fireworks dining packages in EPCOT will be available to book starting September 23rd before Harmonious kicks off starting October 1st. Guests will need to purchase their theme park admission and make park reservations separately to participate in the dining event.
As more details about Disney World’s 50th anniversary are revealed, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Do you have plans to go to Disney World for the 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- This VIRAL Celebrity News Has Emma and DFB Cassie HYPED for One SUPER Specific Reason
- You Need To Be SUPER Strategic To Get Ahold of This Snack in Disney World
- Win a $13,000 Disney World Cinderella Castle Suite Vacation by Entering This NEW Sweepstakes!
- BREAKING: New PERK Revealed for Disney Vacation Club Members
- Disney Opened 2025 Vacation Bookings 3 Months EARLY. We Think We Know Why…
- People Won’t Shut Up About Breakfast, So Here Are The Best Breakfasts In Disney World
- Disney Grandchildren Call Activist Investors “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” in New Statement
- The COMPLETE GUIDE to the 2024 Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- What Disneyland’s $1.9 Billion Expansion Could Mean For the ROADS Outside the Resort
- NEWS: Disney+ Announces Plans to MERGE With Streaming Company in India