Last week, The Bahamas put forward a new Emergency Powers that stated that all cruise ships which are on passenger voyages may not enter a port in The Bahamas (including private stops) unless the ship sends verification that everyone ages 12 and older aboard the ship is vaccinated.
In response to this new order, Disney Cruise Line updated their vaccine mandate for cruises to The Bahamas, requiring that “all guests ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated to board the ship.” The Disney Dream, which is the ship currently sailing to The Bahamas, has made additional modifications to its upcoming itineraries.
For now, the Disney Dream will only be making stop at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in The Bahamas. Until further notice, the Disney Dream will not be making any stops at Nassau, The Bahamas.
Currently, itineraries in The Bahamas has two stops at Castaway Cay listed for four-night sailings…
…and one or two stops at Castaway Cay, as well as a day at sea for three-night sailings.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on updates from Disney Cruise Line as it pertains to the new cruising guidance in The Bahamas.
Click here to read more about Disney Cruise Line’s vaccine mandate for cruises sailing to the Bahamas.
Do you have an upcoming sailing on Disney Cruise Line? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- Disney Branded Television President Will Leave Position at the End of 2021
- A Very Special Disney World Guest Got to Uh…Fly
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks
- How to Get a FREE Upgrade to the NEW 50th Anniversary Disney VISA Design
- You Can Become a CERTIFIED Disney Expert — at a Cost!
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- U.S. to Ease International Travel Restrictions for Vaccinated Individuals
- Comparing Halloween Events at Disney World, Universal, and SeaWorld
- Okay…We Found Someone Who Loves Disney MORE Than Us!
- Where in the World #706
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!