Lots of things have changed at Disneyland Resort over the past few months.
More hotels and restaurants have reopened, select dining packages are set to return for Oogie Boogie Bash, and more new things are on the way. Recently, we shared the news about some Disneyland restaurants that will be reopening soon, and reservations opened for quite a few of those spots today!
Today, dining reservations opened for various character-dining experiences that will soon be returning to Disneyland. First, reservations are now available for the Minnie & Friends Breakfast in the Park character dining experience at the Plaza Inn in Disneyland Park.
The character dining experience here will begin being offered on August 12th and will feature a classic buffet with french toast, Mickey waffles, and more!
Reservations are also now available for the Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. There will be breakfast and luncheon options, a visit from the Disney Princesses, princess-themed activities, and more.
One spot that previously offered character dining will be reopening soon and reservations are now available, but when it reopens the characters won’t be there. Reservations are available for Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel but again note that when this spot reopens it will NOT feature the characters. Disneyland has shared that the characters will return at another date.
The restaurant has been operating with a virtual queue for outdoor dining at 11AM and indoor dining at 4PM, but now you’ll be able to make reservations for this spot.
Today, reservations also opened up for the Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party. Keep in mind that Oogie Boogie Bash tickets are required for booking.
So, if you’ve been wanting to visit any of these spots, be sure to book your reservations. We’ll keep an eye out for more Disneyland updates and let you know what we find!
Will you be visiting Disneyland soon? Tell us in the comments!
More Stories About Disneyland
- More Magic Key Holder Exclusive Offerings Are Coming Soon to Disneyland
- PHOTOS: A Disney Legend Was Celebrated in a Special Ceremony at Disneyland
- NEWS: Select Disney Fans Are Getting an EXCLUSIVE Club
- A Popular Disneyland Attraction is Closing For Refurbishment Soon
- 7 Things I Learned Using Genie+ in Disneyland — and Why It’s Better Than Disney World
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the Merchandise at Disneyland’s Lunar New Year Celebration!
- PHOTOS: We’re at Disneyland’s Lunar New Year Festival — Here’s What It’s Like!
- Why You’ll Want to Visit Disneyland During Super Bowl Week!
- Magic Key Holders Can SAVE at Disney’s Lunar New Year Festival
- You Need to Know the Backstory Behind Disney’s Lunar New Year Mural!