Throughout the years, plenty of celebrities have worked at Disneyland in various roles. But, some of our FAVORITE Cast Members in the parks are those who serve as Skippers aboard the faithful Jungle Cruise!
Stars like Robin Williams, Kevin Costner, and John Lasseter have guided guests through the Back Side of Water previously. But, two new celebrities have taken up the roles in Disneyland recently!
In honor of their NEW Jungle Cruise live-action film hitting the theaters and Disney+, Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt surprised guests aboard the Jungle Cruise in Disneyland! While we’re sure they could easily have witty banter on their own, there was a bit of a twist to their journey.
The stars of the film were speaking the lines their co-star Jack Whitehall told them to say from behind-the-scenes! And, let us just say that it must have been the adventure of a lifetime for everyone on that Jungle Cruise expedition! You can watch their full ride down below.
Will you be going to see Jungle Cruise in theaters? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!