More and more restaurants have been reopening in Disneyland Resort!
Just last week, a new Boardwalk Dining experience opened at Lamplight Lounge and four kiosks are serving up snacks once again. And, soon there will be another fan-favorite spot reopening to guests in the Disneyland Hotel with a few changes!
This spot is known for its specialty cocktails but also serves up a long list of appetizers and small bites that you can grab while you’re visiting. And, while many of the menu items are returning, some of the notable items missing are the Pork Gyoza and the Pu Pu Platter.
But, that’s not all of the changes to the appetizer menu — there are also quite a few price increases including:
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings — increased from $13 to $17
- Angus 1/2 lb Hawaiian Cheeseburger — increased from $16 to $18
- Poke Bowl — increased from $15 to $17
- Hawaiian Platter — increased from $15 to $17
- Tonkatsu Ramen — increased from $15 to $17
- Tempura Shrimp — increased from $19 to $20
- Little Gem Salad with Grilled Salmon — increased from $19 to $20
- Rongo Salad — increased from $12 to $13
Over on the Specialty Drinks menu, the “Shrunken Zombie Head” cocktail has been renamed to the “Zombie” and four drinks that were previously on the menu have been removed including:
- The Rosita Margarita
- The Ka-Blue-Ie
- The Passionate Python
- The Lost Safari
And, the rest of the menu has remained unchanged with a selection of beer, wine, and sangria. Of course, the menu could continue to change before the restaurant officially reopens later this week (or even after), so be sure to check back here at AllEars for the latest updates! And, be sure to stay tuned for more Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to Trader Sam’s in Disney World or Disneyland? Let us know in the comments!