We’re ALL about Minnie Ears (the word “Ears” is even in our name)! And, we have no shame admitting that some of us have collected dozens of pairs of Disney ears over the years with a wide variety of designs.
One of the most recent trends has been the debut of special ears made in collaboration between Disney and companies like BaubleBar and more. Well, if you’ve been hoping to get the “pretty in pink” ears that were released in collaboration with BaubleBar, you’ll want to act fast because the ears have officially arrived online!!
These pink cuties can be yours for $44.99!
A badge sewn inside the headband notes the authenticity of your new purchase so you can show off the Bauble Ears wherever you go.
If you want to grab these ears, you can snag them online right now. But, you’ll want to act fast to make sure you can grab a pair in case they later sell out!
As always, stay tuned to AllEars for a look at all the latest Disney merchandise and more Disney and entertainment news!
What’s your favorite pair of Minnie Ears that you own? Let us know in the comments below!
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- PHOTOS: There’s a NEW Mickey & Friends Lip Balm Collection in Disney World!
- Disney’s Newest Mug Can CHANGE Colors!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Has a NEW ‘Star Wars’ Corkcicle Collection!
- Jungle Cruise Tiki Mugs Will Be Available for a VERY Limited Time in Disneyland!
- Would YOU Pay $500 For a Vintage Disney Jacket?
- Disney’s Dropping Some New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectible Soon!
- Disney’s NEW Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears (Designed By the Rock!) Are Now Available
- You Can Now Grab Disney’s Jungle Cruise Cookie Jar Online!
- Disney World’s New Minnie Ears Come With a Big Bow and Even BIGGER Price Tag
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!