It has been a big week for restaurant reopening dates at Disney World! ‘Ohana will reopen at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort on July 9th, and Sebastian’s Bistro will reopen at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort on June 24th!
If you’re visiting Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort soon, there will be another newly reopened dining option for you and your family in the coming weeks.
Maya Grill will officially reopen on Thursday, June 24th at 5:00PM!
The restaurant offers a more upscale dining experience at Coronado Springs, featuring a menu that includes seafood, chicken, beef, and pork prepared on a wood-fired grill.
We’ll be on the lookout for more restaurant reopening dates in the coming weeks!
Have you ever eaten at Maya Grill? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- Another Magic Kingdom Snack Spot is Reopening With An EXCITING New Addition
- AllEars TV: What Did Disney World Do to My Burger?!
- NEWS: A Fan-Favorite Snack Spot Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World!
- A Big Dining Deal is Returning Soon to Select Disney World Restaurants!
- PHOTOS: Buffets are BACK at Disneyland Resort!
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- The BEST Places to Watch EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show: Harmonious!
- Could This Disney World Dining Glitch Mean a Longer Reservation Window is Returning?
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- Carthay Circle Will Reopen With a NEW Menu in Disneyland!