Ahead of its grand reopening, Disney World shared that dining reservations would be available on Friday, May 7th — that’s today, folks!
Advance dining reservations for Cape May Cafe are now available!
Keep in mind that at this time, Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast and the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet will not return at first. Instead, guests can enjoy an all-you-care-to eat breakfast along with a dinner menu that features house-made Parker House rolls, corn bread, a seafood boil, lobster mac and cheese, and the Turf Platter with steak and chicken.
Be sure to grab those dining reservations as soon as possible in case they fill up! We’ll be on the lookout for more updates from Cape May Cafe along with any additional dining reservations set to reopen at Disney World.
Have you ever dined at Cape May Cafe? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- First Look at the NEW Lamplight Lounge Dining Experience in Disneyland!
- FIRST LOOK at Reopened Sebastian’s Bistro in Disney World!
- FOUR More Dining Locations Have Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Casey’s Corner Looks Like It Could Open SOON in Disney World
- AllEars TV: You’re Not Alone If You HATE These Disney Snacks
- 10 Incredibly Easy Disney Recipes You Can Make Tonight
- PHOTOS: Self-Serve Condiment Stations Starting to Return to Disney World
- Are We One Step Closer to Casey’s Corner Reopening in Disney World?
- A Popular Disney World Restaurant Has Updated Its Cocktail Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: More Restaurants Reopen, Including a Popular Character Meal!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!