Attention thrill-seekers, the brand new VelociCoaster is set to open to the public on June 10th!
While there’s still a little over a month to go until the official opening date, we were able to get a sneak peek at the attraction today as part of the Passholder preview. And we spotted some new Team Member costumes that compliment the ride’s theming!
VelociCoaster is set before the Jurassic World movie, but its storyline does take place while the park was already operational. Team Members at the attraction were sporting new costumes that feature the Jurassic World logo on the chest. The costumes look like activewear that would suit the needs of a dino-handler!
Team Members also had themed face masks with the name of the attraction and some raptor claw marks. Some Team Members were also wearing Jurassic World hats to match their costumes.
The new Team Member costume is just one of the many awesome details about the brand new VelociCoaster. For more info on the attraction stay tuned to AllEars as we continue to break down our experience on the VelociCoaster!
Do you plan to ride VelociCoaster when it opens to the public? Let us know in the comments!
- New Patent Filed For Weird Theme Park Technology
- ALL the 2022 Universal Halloween Horror Nights Houses That Have Been Announced
- NEW Harry Potter Snacks and Wands Have Arrived in Universal Orlando
- RECIPE: The Theme Park Cocktail That’ll Get You Through the Work Week
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Announces NEW Escape Room Experiences
- Everything We Know About Universal Orlando’s NEW Theme Park
- AllEars TV: Trying the JURASSIC CHALLENGE at Universal Orlando
- Jurassic Park Fans Should RUN to Universal Orlando
- Get Ready to Face Michael Myers at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights 2022!
- AllEars TV: The WORST Way to Get From Disney World to Universal