Attention thrill-seekers, the brand new VelociCoaster is set to open to the public on June 10th!
While there’s still a little over a month to go until the official opening date, we were able to get a sneak peek at the attraction today as part of the Passholder preview. And we spotted some new Team Member costumes that compliment the ride’s theming!
VelociCoaster is set before the Jurassic World movie, but its storyline does take place while the park was already operational. Team Members at the attraction were sporting new costumes that feature the Jurassic World logo on the chest. The costumes look like activewear that would suit the needs of a dino-handler!
Team Members also had themed face masks with the name of the attraction and some raptor claw marks. Some Team Members were also wearing Jurassic World hats to match their costumes.
The new Team Member costume is just one of the many awesome details about the brand new VelociCoaster. For more info on the attraction stay tuned to AllEars as we continue to break down our experience on the VelociCoaster!
Do you plan to ride VelociCoaster when it opens to the public? Let us know in the comments!
- New Interactive Character Experience Coming to Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS: A Room Tour of Orlando’s Best Value Resort
- AllEars TV: Disney vs. Universal: Harry Potter or Star Wars
- BREAKING: Universal Orlando Will No Longer Require Masks Outdoors
- Universal Orlando’s Endless Summer Resort — Surfside Inn Gets a Reopening Date!
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where To Find a Bunch of REAL Movie Props at Universal Orlando!
- Single Rider Option Now Available for Select Universal Orlando Rides!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Hiring for More Than 2,000 New Team Members
- OPINION: What Have You Done, Universal?!
- Where You Should ACTUALLY Start Your Day in Universal Orlando