Disneyland Resort theme parks are reopening in just a few days, and we’re already making a list of all the rides we can’t wait to check out!
We’re very excited to stop by the newly re-themed Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, and we miss some of our old favorites like the Incredicoaster and Radiator Springs Racers. However, one of the rides that we’re most excited to experience again is Rise of the Resistance at Galaxy’s Edge, and now we know how the Boarding Group process will work!
Disneyland has officially updated their website informing guests on how to obtain virtual Boarding Groups in order to experience the attraction. There will be two Boarding Group drop times on the Disneyland app throughout the day, first at 7AM and then at 12PM. To get a pass during the 7AM drop, you must have a theme park reservation for Disneyland Park that day.
For the 12PM boarding pass drop, Park Hopper guests will be eligible to snag a boarding group as well. According to Disney, “guests who have a valid ticket and park reservation, and have entered Disney California Adventure park with a Park Hopper ticket by noon” can try for that 12PM Boarding Group drop.
Remember that even though guests hopping over from California Adventure may snag a boarding pass at 12PM, they cannot get into Disneyland Park until 1PM.
The 7AM boarding pass distribution does not require guests to be inside Disneyland Park, so long as they have a reservation for that day in the Disneyland Park (just like at Walt Disney World).
Just to recap, the 7AM requirements are:
- Valid theme park ticket and confirmed Park Pass Reservation to visit Disneyland Park first that day.
- You do NOT have to be inside the park.
The 12PM requirements are:
- Must have a park ticket to Disneyland Park OR a Park Hopper ticket good for both parks for that day.
- For Park Hoppers, you must have entered Disney California Adventure by noon.
**Remember that reservations are required to enter any Disneyland Resort theme park at this time.
Stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest updates and news on Disneyland Resort’s reopening! We’ve got so much to share with you in the next few days!
Can Out of State Visitors Go to Disneyland Resort’s Reopening? Click Here!
Have you ever been on Rise of the Resistance? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort Reopening
- Disney’s Toontown Looks DIFFERENT — Go Inside With Us!
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!