Were you lucky enough to snag one of the newest must-have Disney parks accessories this morning? Harvey’s new “Play in the Park” collection dropped today, and in true Disney merchandise fashion, it sold out rather quickly!
Harvey’s collaborations with Disney are typically popular, but this collection truly sold out in a FLASH, both online as well as in stores!
In addition to being available on shopDisney, the collection was in stock this morning at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs. But when we visited to check out the collection for ourselves, we were told that the bags were sold out completely! Looks like the early bird truly got the worm — or in this case, the bag.
All of the bags in the collection, including the Medium Streamline Tote Bag…
…the Streamline Backpack…
…the Streamline Crossbody Bag…
…and the the Disney World Convertible Circle Bag…
…are totally sold out! Over on the west coast, shoppers may still be able to snag the Disneyland Convertible Circle Bag in Downtown Disney!
When we chatted with Cast Members, we were told to try checking Disney Springs again this weekend to see if any of the bags would be restocked. So if you’re on the hunt for the newest must-have Disney accessory and you’re visiting the parks, head to Marketplace Co-Op this weekend to try your luck!
Do you collect Harvey’s bags? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- NEW Enchanted Tiki Room Wishables Arrive in Disney World!
- Sneak Peek at TWO New Disney x Danielle Nicole Bags!
- Represent Your Hogwarts House With a NEW Harry Potter Collection
- The Stitch Crashes Sleeping Beauty Collection Will Arrive Online This Week
- Find Out How You Can Win Free Disney Items Every Day This Month!
- Is This the BEST Stitch Crashes Disney Collection Yet?
- Disney’s NEW Mary Blair Inspired Doll is Now Available for Pre-Order!
- NEW Disney nuiMOs Outfits are Coming Soon!
- A Vampire Stitch Collection is Now Available for Pre-Order!
- ALL The Disney Collectible Keys Announced for the Rest of the Year!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!