It was a VERY busy weekend in Disney World!
Along with being the first weekend since the grand opening of the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival, Blizzard Beach finally welcomed guests back again to the water park!
Now that Blizzard Beach is back in business, Disney has rolled out the Park Hopper Plus Tickets once again! This means that guests are not only able to visit the four Disney World theme parks, but other places around the property too!
Visitors who purchase the Park Hopper Plus Tickets will have access to the golf courses, miniature golf, and Blizzard Beach that are currently open. Regularly, you would also have access to Typhoon Lagoon, NBA Experience, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and more, but these options aren’t available at the moment to guests.
The March calendar shows that there are varying 1-Day costs of tickets with the lowest price being $211 and the highest at $225. Remember, though, that the cost per day lessens when you purchase multiple days in a row as part of your ticket package! Spring Break is also looking VERY busy as the parks are listed as completely unavailable on March 15 through March 18th.
Park hopping begins at 2 PM around the Disney World parks, so be sure to plan your day accordingly! We’ll keep you updated with more ticketing details and other planning tools that you need to know before your Disney vacation!
Will you be going to Disney World for Spring Break? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Mask and Distancing Requirements May Change SOON in Central Florida
- Famous Disney Celebrities Are Set to Help Present at the 93rd Academy Awards!
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- This May Be The LAST Place You’d Look For a Disney Souvenir!
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- NEWS: Legoland Florida is Giving Away a College Scholarship
- VIDEO: NEW Mid-Season Trailer Teases What’s to Come on ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- How Much Can You Do in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Before It Opens?
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!