Just days before the pandemic forced the closures of museums and other businesses nationwide, the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, California opened their “Inside the Walt Disney Archives” Exhibit. The traveling exhibit, which debuted at the D23 Expo in Japan in 2018, features rare costumes, props, artwork, and more from the Walt Disney Archives.
The exhibit was able to reopen briefly in September when Orange County reached the red reopening tier, but was since forced to re-close. Due to the prolonged closures, the exhibit originally extended its end date through the end of February.
Now, the Bowers Museum has announced that the “Inside the Walt Disney Archives” Exhibit will be extended once again, this time through April 25th, 2021!
The Bowers Museum has yet to announce a reopening date, because at this time indoor museums must stay closed as Orange County remains in the most restrictive purple tier. Once the county reaches the red tier, indoor museums may reopen at 25% capacity.
We’ll keep a close watch on California’s tiered reopening system and will fill you in once we know more about the reopening of indoor museums in Orange County!
Have you been able to visit the Walt Disney Archives Exhibit at the Bowers Museum? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- Which of These Players Will Make it to the CHAMPIONSHIPS of the Disney World Ultimate Tournament?
- NEWS: Legoland Florida is Giving Away a College Scholarship
- A Drive-Thru Halloween Event Will Return to Orlando!
- NEWS: Carnival Cruise Line Hoping to Resume Sailings This Summer
- How to Save Big on Your Next Disney World Trip!
- Love the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival? These Freebies Are For You!
- SeaWorld San Diego to Reopen as a Theme Park
- Where in the World #683 Repost
- VIDEO: See an Aerial View of the Brightline Train Expansion Project in Florida
- Marvel’s New Deal Could Change the Future of the Comic Book Industry