It might be hard to believe, but we’re already half way through the month of February! And with February being a shorter month, that means March is right around the corner!
If you’re heading to Disney World in early March, it looks like you’ll get a little bit of extra time in the theme parks!
Disney has frequently extended their park hours as certain weeks and dates draw near, and that seems to be exactly the case when it comes to the first week in March! From February 28th, 2021 through March 6th, 2021, each of the four parks has had their hours extended in either the morning or the evening.
Magic Kingdom, previously open that week from 9AM-6PM, will now be open one hour later, with daily hours that week of 9AM-7PM.
EPCOT will also be closing one hour later the week of February 28th. The park previously had posted hours of 11AM-7PM, but will now be open from 11AM-8PM daily.
Keep in mind that the Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival will kick off on March 3rd, so you’ll now have even more time to sample all of the festival goodies!
Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the park will open one hour earlier than previously posted. The park’s hours used to be 10AM-7PM, but for the week of February 28th Hollywood Studios will now be open from 9AM-7PM.
Finally, Disney’s Animal Kingdom has slightly more variation in their extended hours. Previously, the park had posted hours of 9AM-5PM. Now, the park will be open from February 28th through March 5th from 8AM-5PM, and on Saturday, March 6th, the park will be open from 8AM-6PM.
Keep in mind that in all of these instances, Park Hopping will be available after 2PM each day, so plan accordingly! And be sure to follow along as we continue to closely monitor Disney World’s daily park hours.
Are you heading to the Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival this year? Take a look at how the park is preparing!
Are you visiting Disney World the first week of March? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Planning News and Tips
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Early Theme Park Entry Beginning BEFORE 50th Anniversary For Disney World Hotel Guests
- Which Park Ticket is Best for Your Next Disney World Vacation?
- Do You Qualify For the NEWEST Way to Save on a Disney World Vacation?
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- How to Have the BEST Rainy Day in Disney World
- What are the FASTEST and SLOWEST Disney World Transportation Options?
- Wait Times Were Relatively Low in Disney World Yesterday
- Here’s How to Score HUGE Savings at Disney’s Aulani Resort in 2022!
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!