When it comes to churros, Disneyland Resort does it BEST.
Buena Vista Street is currently open for shopping and dining in Disney California Adventure. Classic snacks like hand-dipped corn dogs and churros are readily available for guests. And now, a fan-favorite snack has returned to Willie’s Churros!
There’s something about eating a freshly fried churro in one of our favorite places on Earth! Once in a while, Disneyland will level-up the churros with extra toppings. The Fluffernutter Churro goes above and beyond with bonus goodies! And thanks to @diningindisney, we’ve got a glimpse of these fan-favorite snacks once again.
The churro is topped with peanut butter sauce, marshmallow sauce, and chocolate chips!
We absolutely love this delicious treat, and if you’re a fan of peanut butter and marshmallow, it will be right up your alley. The churro costs $6.25 and is available for a limited time! We’ll be back with more Disneyland updates soon!
What’s your favorite Disney treat? Tell us in the comments!
Disneyland and California News
- A NEW Disney Ticket Discount Has Been Announced — Do YOU Qualify?
- Trader Sam’s Just Added TWO New Cocktails!
- ALERT: Disney Reveals 2023 DATES for Candy Cane Distribution
- Disney Reveals a NEW Limited-Time Nighttime Show Is Happening NOW!
- SNEAK PEEK: NEW Souvenirs, Food, and Character Outfits Are Coming to Disneyland for the Holidays
- FULL MENU Revealed for Disney’s Latest Restaurant — Great Maple!
- Opening DATE Announced for Disney’s NEW Great Maple Restaurant!
- NEWS: Disney Announces Temporary CLOSURE For Popular Nighttime Attraction
- DATE Revealed for ANOTHER Ride to Join the Genie+ Lineup in Disneyland
- Disney’s Festival of Holidays Has Opened EARLY!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!