Sit down dining has been closed at Disneyland Resort since the Stay-at-Home order was placed in Southern California.
Prior to this week, restaurants could only offer take-out and delivery orders under the regulations. The mandate was recently lifted which means that restaurants in Downtown Disney and Buena Vista Street can reopen outdoor dining options. Some restaurants at Disneyland Resort are getting ready to reopen this week.
Tortilla Jo’s serves a full bar and restaurant menu and is gearing up to reopen this weekend. This restaurant will open officially on January 30th at 11AM. Hours going forward will be Monday-Thursday from 12PM to 8PM and Saturday-Sunday from 11AM to 8PM.
Uva Bar is an outdoor bar that serves a full menu as well. This location will also open on January 30th at 11AM. The current weekday hours of operation are Monday-Thursday from 12PM to 8PM. The bar will also be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11AM to 8PM.
Finally, we have learned that Naples will reopen this Saturday, January 30th, as well. Hours will be from 12PM to 8PM Monday through Thursday, and Saturdays and Sundays from 11AM to 8PM.
These are three of the many restaurants that closed during the mandate. We’ll continue to update you as we learn what businesses will remain open throughout Disneyland’s closure.
Are you visiting Downtown Disney soon? Let us know in the comments.
Disneyland and California News
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- Here’s When Non-Hotel Guests Can Making Dining Reservations for Disney’s GCH Craftsman Bar
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!
- Disneyland Will Open Two COVID Vaccine Sites On Property Next Week for Cast Members
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- A Big Perk is Returning for Guests at Disneyland Resort Hotels
- NEWS: A Disneyland Dining Spot is Reopening JUST for Legacy Passholders!
- NEWS: Two Restaurants Reopening at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!