While some folks collect Disney pins and others collect Minnie Ears, another popular item people love to stock up on are Disney mugs!
We stopped by Mouse Gear in EPCOT this morning where we ran across a couple of new mugs to add to your collection!
First up is this adorable mug with a water color design, covered in bows and little Mickeys! It may still be January but this mug has us already thinking about spring!
We also found this yellow Disney World mug! The classic “Walt Disney World” logo is in big bold letters with a fun rainbow design.
The mug is similar in style to the new retro-inspired yellow spirit jersey that recently made its debut in the parks!
Both of these mugs are currently available in Mouse Gear for $14.99. Add them to your collection and fill them up with your favorite warm beverage!
Heading to EPCOT this spring? Check out the full list of food booths coming to the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival!
Do you collect Disney mugs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- A Popular Disney Mug Has a NEW (and Improved) Look!
- Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Comes to a Disney Store Near YOU!
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- The Next Pair of Designer Disney Ears Are Coming SOON!
- A New Baby Yoda Plush and Pin Will Arrive Online Next Week!
- The Disney Item You’ll Use Every Single Day
- You Can Bring Home a Life Size Baby Yoda — But It’ll Cost You Over $3,000
- Happy Haunts Have Materialized on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke MagicBand!
- We’re Curiouser and Curiouser About This NEW Disney Jewelry
- Disney’s Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Merchandise is Now Online!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!