Are you a fan of the retro Mickey Mouse cartoons?
We’re talking the old-school cartoons. The ones featuring Steamboat Willie and the gang! We found a retro-inspired hat in Disney World and Disneyland that is made for classic Minnie Mouse fans.
The new Minnie Mouse accessory is a replica of the pillbox hat she would in the very early cartoons. Only this time, it’s in full color! AND it’s covered in sequins.
It features the small flower that sticks out of Minnie’s hat…
…and the block letters are reminiscent of the old cartoon fonts.
It’s a great addition to your Dapper Day outfit or an alternative to Minnie Mouse Ears.
We found the classic Minnie Mouse hat at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort in Disney World. We also spotted it in Disneyland Resort at World of Disney. This stylish accessory costs $27.99.
What do you think of the new Minnie Mouse hat? Tell us about it in the comments!
- Take Home Part of WestView With a New ‘WandaVision’ Figurine!
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- The Disney Item You’ll Use Every Single Day
- Happy Haunts Have Materialized on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke MagicBand!
- Disney’s Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Merchandise is Now Online!
- The NEW Disney x ColourPop Bambi Collection is Now Available!
- We’ve Got a Release Date for Disney’s Next Collectible Key!
- A BIG Sale and Free Shipping? Act Fast to Snag These Disney Items Online!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!