We LOVE it when Disney World collaborates with Starbucks!
Starbucks will release new hot and cold tumblers inspired by the theme parks. The popular new hot tumblers were released a few months ago and each park got its own design. We noticed a new cold tumbler was out today and just had to snag it!
The tumbler is a hefty Venti sized cup with whimsical Disney World icons and designs.
Hollywood Studios is represented with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Alien Swirling Saucers. Spaceship Earth and a tiny Figment is there to rep EPCOT!
Tinker Bell is lighting up Cinderella Castle for the Magic Kingdom and the Tree of Life is present for Animal Kingdom. The designs on the cold cup match the hot tumblers that were released earlier!
We found the new tumbler at the Port of Entry gift shop in EPCOT for $24.99. It will most likely show up at the other Starbucks and gift shops in Disney World as well!
What do you think of the new tumbler? Let us know in the comments below!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
- Take Orange Bird With You WHEREVER You Go in Disney World!
- Yeah, We’re Gonna Need ALL of the New Disney Home Collection Please
- PHOTOS: There Has Been a HUGE ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Merchandise Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You’ve Got to See This MASSIVE New Disney Mug!
- Minnie Ears Giving Off Major Spring Vibes Are Now Online!
- You Can Now Order Disney’s Classy NEW Ears Online!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!