We LOVE it when Disney World collaborates with Starbucks!
Starbucks will release new hot and cold tumblers inspired by the theme parks. The popular new hot tumblers were released a few months ago and each park got its own design. We noticed a new cold tumbler was out today and just had to snag it!
The tumbler is a hefty Venti sized cup with whimsical Disney World icons and designs.
Hollywood Studios is represented with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Alien Swirling Saucers. Spaceship Earth and a tiny Figment is there to rep EPCOT!
Tinker Bell is lighting up Cinderella Castle for the Magic Kingdom and the Tree of Life is present for Animal Kingdom. The designs on the cold cup match the hot tumblers that were released earlier!
We found the new tumbler at the Port of Entry gift shop in EPCOT for $24.99. It will most likely show up at the other Starbucks and gift shops in Disney World as well!
What do you think of the new tumbler? Let us know in the comments below!
- Cyber Monday Deals on Items With Thousands of 5-Star Reviews
- The HUGE Ways To Save on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- HURRY! Disney’s HUGE Cyber Monday Deals Start Now
- The BEST Disney Black Friday Deals Under $25
- The Top Picks from Disney’s Black Friday Sale
- The EPCOT Festival Souvenir You Can Get for Less Than $3
- 20 Best Disney Black Friday Deals
- 10 Of the BEST Disney Black Friday Deals on Amazon
- Disney’s New Backpack Has a SHOCKING Price Tag 😱
- The Secret Code You Need to Unlock MASSIVE Savings on Disney Merch!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!