Similar to the huge store in New York City, the M&M Store will show off a wall filled with various flavored M&Ms and themed merchandise available to guests. Now, Disney has also revealed the new Mickey and Minnie M&M designs and packaging that will be exclusively sold in Disney Springs!
The Mickey version will be made with yellow, red, and black M&Ms to go along with Mickey’s iconic outfit with a little Mickey head on one side. On the other hand, the Minnie version will feature a black, white, and red color scheme with a Minnie head and bow on the back. Specialty Mickey and Minnie packaging will also available to guests too!
We’re getting so close to the grand opening of the M&M Store! And, when it debuts, we’ll be sure to give you a full look inside the newest Disney Springs location!
Are you looking forward to the debut of the M&M Store in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
- Take Orange Bird With You WHEREVER You Go in Disney World!
- Yeah, We’re Gonna Need ALL of the New Disney Home Collection Please
- PHOTOS: There Has Been a HUGE ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Merchandise Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You’ve Got to See This MASSIVE New Disney Mug!
- Minnie Ears Giving Off Major Spring Vibes Are Now Online!
- You Can Now Order Disney’s Classy NEW Ears Online!