Similar to the huge store in New York City, the M&M Store will show off a wall filled with various flavored M&Ms and themed merchandise available to guests. Now, Disney has also revealed the new Mickey and Minnie M&M designs and packaging that will be exclusively sold in Disney Springs!
The Mickey version will be made with yellow, red, and black M&Ms to go along with Mickey’s iconic outfit with a little Mickey head on one side. On the other hand, the Minnie version will feature a black, white, and red color scheme with a Minnie head and bow on the back. Specialty Mickey and Minnie packaging will also available to guests too!
We’re getting so close to the grand opening of the M&M Store! And, when it debuts, we’ll be sure to give you a full look inside the newest Disney Springs location!
Are you looking forward to the debut of the M&M Store in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Now Online!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!