Disney World has been refurbishing spots around the Disney Resorts left and right.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is getting a Moana re-theme, while Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort has replaced its clown slide with a new Mickey and Minnie version instead. Now, another resort will be receiving a few changes soon too!
The Paddock Pool at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be refurbishing its water slide as well this winter. In the interim, the bridge between the resort and The Paddock will be closed with the resort shuttle and other routes available to guests instead.
However, the Paddock Pool will stay open, even with the construction! Plus, the High Rock Spring Pool and waterslide and the leisure pools at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort are also open to guests too. As other spots around Disney World continue to see construction, we’ll update you on everything you need to know!
What is your favorite resort to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- The Majority of Wait Times Were Under an Hour in Disney World Yesterday
- NEWS: Opening Date DELAYED for Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- A New Docuseries About George Lucas Is In the Works!