Disney World has been refurbishing spots around the Disney Resorts left and right.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is getting a Moana re-theme, while Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort has replaced its clown slide with a new Mickey and Minnie version instead. Now, another resort will be receiving a few changes soon too!
The Paddock Pool at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be refurbishing its water slide as well this winter. In the interim, the bridge between the resort and The Paddock will be closed with the resort shuttle and other routes available to guests instead.
However, the Paddock Pool will stay open, even with the construction! Plus, the High Rock Spring Pool and waterslide and the leisure pools at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort are also open to guests too. As other spots around Disney World continue to see construction, we’ll update you on everything you need to know!
What is your favorite resort to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Snag These Disney Cups for $8 TODAY ONLY !
- Is Disney World’s Most Expensive Resort Actually Worth It?
- ALL the Entertainment at This Year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- Take Home the Best Part of EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival With This Unique Souvenir!
- How Is Disney+ Bringing in So Much Money Right Now?
- 5 Moments That Changed Disney History Forever
- NEW Exhibit Will Celebrate 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company!
- NEWS: Cinemark Theatres Will NOT Be Playing ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- Ursula’s Backstory Gets an Interesting TWIST in Disney’s Live-Action ‘Little Mermaid’
- Stop Everything! There’s a New WandaVision Makeup Collection Coming SOON