Disney World has been refurbishing spots around the Disney Resorts left and right.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is getting a Moana re-theme, while Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort has replaced its clown slide with a new Mickey and Minnie version instead. Now, another resort will be receiving a few changes soon too!
The Paddock Pool at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be refurbishing its water slide as well this winter. In the interim, the bridge between the resort and The Paddock will be closed with the resort shuttle and other routes available to guests instead.
However, the Paddock Pool will stay open, even with the construction! Plus, the High Rock Spring Pool and waterslide and the leisure pools at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort are also open to guests too. As other spots around Disney World continue to see construction, we’ll update you on everything you need to know!
What is your favorite resort to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- DATE Revealed for 100th Anniversary Celebration in Disneyland Resort
- Abigail Disney CLOSES Film Production Company
- The Latest CHANGES for TRON in Disney World
- How Bob Chapek Wants To Bring Disney World to EVERYONE
- NEW Storms Are Developing in the Tropics — Could They Impact Disney World?
- 10 CHANGES Coming to Disney World This Month
- We’re at the 40th Anniversary Celebration in EPCOT — Follow Along With Us!
- Central Florida Publix Stores CLOSE Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- Bob Iger and John Williams Selected for Honorary KBE Awards by Queen Elizabeth II
- Fan-Favorite Character Dining Returned With a BIG Price Increase and More Disney News