You thought you loved Disney musicals, but how about a musical that’s been entirely created by Disney fans?
Although we’ve all enjoyed watching live entertainment in the parks and on Broadway, there’s some SERIOUS talent happening over on social media right now. Scenic designers, songwriters, choreographers, and other people are joining together on TikTok to create an entire musical based off Ratatouille.
And, we have to be honest that it’s absolutely amazing what some of these fans are able to create! Recently, Disney’s Zombies actors Milo Manheim and Pearce Joza gave fans a sneak peek inside Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure during their behind-the-scenes look at the attraction in Disney World.
While they were there, they decided to make an entire rap based on the film as a nod to the Ratatouille the Musical trend on the Disney Parks TikTok page! Okay, who else is just really needing this show to actually be a thing?!
We’ll just be here waiting for Disney to actually pick up production on Ratatouille the Musical soon. In the meantime, we’ll give you a look at all the other Disney entertainment you can find soon!
Would you watch Ratatouille the Musical? Let us know in the comments below!
- RECIPE! Thanksgiving Stuffing WAFFLES From EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Darth Vader Actor David Prowse Passes Away at the Age of 85
- Disney to Debut a Chadwick Boseman Tribute During ‘Black Panther’ on Disney+ Tonight
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- PHOTOS! The Voices of Liberty Are Singing Loud for All to Hear Again in EPCOT!
- VIDEO! Get a Rat’s Eye View of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Coming to EPCOT
- You HAVE to See the Way This Hospital Is Celebrating Toy Story’s 25th Anniversary!
- VIDEO! Mickey “Works Out” in the Cutest Way to Burn Off All Those Thanksgiving Carbs!
- VIDEO: Disney and Bob Iger Thank “Everyday Superheroes”