You thought you loved Disney musicals, but how about a musical that’s been entirely created by Disney fans?
Although we’ve all enjoyed watching live entertainment in the parks and on Broadway, there’s some SERIOUS talent happening over on social media right now. Scenic designers, songwriters, choreographers, and other people are joining together on TikTok to create an entire musical based off Ratatouille.
And, we have to be honest that it’s absolutely amazing what some of these fans are able to create! Recently, Disney’s Zombies actors Milo Manheim and Pearce Joza gave fans a sneak peek inside Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure during their behind-the-scenes look at the attraction in Disney World.
While they were there, they decided to make an entire rap based on the film as a nod to the Ratatouille the Musical trend on the Disney Parks TikTok page! Okay, who else is just really needing this show to actually be a thing?!
We’ll just be here waiting for Disney to actually pick up production on Ratatouille the Musical soon. In the meantime, we’ll give you a look at all the other Disney entertainment you can find soon!
Would you watch Ratatouille the Musical? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hong Kong Disneyland’s NEW Castle Show Has a Debut Date!
- VIDEO: See How Winnie the Pooh & Friends Celebrated Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday!
- Warning: You Do NOT Want to Eat These Disney Treats
- Disney Released a Bunch of NEW Indiana Jones Anniversary Items!
- The 4 ‘Loki’ Fan Theories You Need to Read After the Premiere
- Show Times Released for Entertainment in Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Seven Marvel Characters That Fans Hate for No Real Reason
- Lisa Kudrow Has Been Cast in the Next Movie Musical Coming to Disney+!
- It’s a Glorious Day Since ‘Loki’ Is Now Streaming on Disney+!