With the cold weather arriving, you may wish you were on a beach right now, sipping on a drink or two to ring in the holiday season.
But, the next best thing is taking a trip to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for your Disney vacation! The resort recently fell into the festive spirit as Christmas decorations made their way into the lobby, shops, and more. However, that isn’t the only big change happening at the Polynesian!
Disney is doing a major overhaul at the resort, changing the theme to a Moana-inspired atmosphere. The hotel currently is making progress in its construction by revamping the entryway to the resort, where we spotted new steel beams today!
While Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort isn’t expected to complete its refurbishment until 2021, we’re still getting excited to see the ending product with all this construction.
As we continue to make our way around the Disney World to see the projects in the works now, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on all the construction happening on property!
Are you excited to stay at the refurbished Polynesian Village Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEO! Get a Rat’s Eye View of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Coming to EPCOT
- PHOTOS! There’s a Brand New Kiosk That’s Been Added to EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion
- PHOTOS! EPCOT’s Future World Restrooms Feature a NEW Look!
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s Entrance Has Almost Completed Construction!
- PHOTOS! New Details for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion in EPCOT!
- This Popular Disney’s Animal Kingdom Ride May Be Closing for Refurbishment This Winter!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Makes More Progress on Its Refurbishment!
- PHOTO: Construction Makes Way for World’s Largest White Castle Near Disney World
- PHOTOS! Disney Shares Updates on the Zootopia Expansion Heading to Shanghai Disneyland