Disneyland Resort first announced its temporary closure in March 2020. Disneyland still has not reopened since and has not announced a reopening date.
Earlier this week, the state of California released theme park reopening guidelines, which the Orange County Health Agency has said will likely keep Disneyland closed for the foreseeable future. However, Disneyland is still allowing guests to make new reservations at this time.
Previously, Disneyland Resort was accepting reservations for November 1st and later. Now, that has been changed, and Disneyland is only allowing new reservations to be made for November 16th, 2020 and later.
Searching on the Disneyland website, you will see that all three of Disneyland Resort’s hotels are unavailable on November 15th, but starting November 16th, availability is listed.
While you are currently available to book starting November 16th, we have seen this date pushed back several times now, as Disneyland still does not have a solid reopening date set. We will continue to update you on this situation, and let you know of any changes!
Recent Stories About Disneyland
- Disneyland Resort Has a New Health and Safety Announcement in Downtown Disney
- Jingle All The Way With This Sipper And Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort!
- Passholders Can Reserve Their Time to Buy a Spider-Bot (and Other Avengers Campus Merch!) in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- Another Dining Location Will Reopen in Downtown Disney Today!
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- NEWS! Avengers Campus Merchandise is Coming SOON to Downtown Disney!
- The Walt Disney Company Has Been In A ‘New York State of Mind’ For Decades
- NEWS: California Governor Newsom Announces New Curfew For Various Counties
- PHOTOS: Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure Park is Looking EPIC!
Do you have a reservation at a Disneyland Resort hotel with an arrival date set during the next few weeks? Let us know in the comments.