Looking to add some extra magic to your Disney trip and get a cheap but useful souvenir for when you head back home? A Disney-themed straw could be just the thing for you!
It’s a fun and convenient way to sip on your drinks in the parks, not too expensive, and can remind you of your trip each time you use it at home. Disney-themed reusable straws can also be a great buy if you aren’t a fan of the feel of the paper straws in the parks and if you’re looking to stay green. Well, today we spotted two more awesome Disney straws to add to your collection!
While we were strolling around Disney’s Animal Kingdom and enjoying all of the unique sights and sounds, we found these two fantastic Reusable Straws featuring characters from The Lion King!
Let’s get a closer look! There’s one Straw that features a removable Simba keychain…
…and one that features a removable Hula-Dancing Timon and Pumba keychain!
What’s great is that these figures are in fact removable, so if you just want to display them on their own or use them as a keychain on your backpack or purse, you can do that and still use the straw separately.
We found these at a popcorn cart in the Africa section of the park, as well as a popcorn cart in Asia, and Drinkwallah, which is located in Asia.
Each straw is $4.25. We’re always on the lookout for fun Disney merchandise, so we’ll definitely let you know what else we spot around the parks!
Recent Stories About Disney World
- News! The Skyliner is Currently Down in Disney World!
- Sivako! We Found Two New Pandora Items in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: These Limited Edition Pins in Disney World Are Commemorating 20 Years of Disney Pins!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Photos! Winnie the Pooh’s Holiday Outfit is Bringing All the Christmas Cheer in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- Six Best Things You Can Do at Walt Disney World for the 2020 Holidays
- NEWS: The Feeding Ground Has Reopened At Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
Do you have any reusable Disney straws at home? Let us know in the comments!